Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
So @jollow250 wanted to celebrate 100 pages of CCG Memes with a beer .

I had an idea. A great one. You should add a potion into the eggwars shop called beer .
It will grant you strength 3 for 1 miniute but has cwrtain side effects , including poison 10 seconds before strength wares off and also A HIGH LEVEL OF NAUSEA. This'll ensure it doesnt get too OP because the screen will keep wobbling. Maybe blindness? I dont know.

It'd be available for 20 diamonds on OP. No normal or hardcore

mods no ban pls im 15 if at all you want to ba someone ban jollow HIS idea (from a certain point if view) not mine tysm
DUDE but don't you think it being called "beer" would be to grown up for some players?

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
So @jollow250 wanted to celebrate 100 pages of CCG Memes with a beer .

I had an idea. A great one. You should add a potion into the eggwars shop called beer .
It will grant you strength 3 for 1 miniute but has cwrtain side effects , including poison 10 seconds before strength wares off and also A HIGH LEVEL OF NAUSEA. This'll ensure it doesnt get too OP because the screen will keep wobbling. Maybe blindness? I dont know.

It'd be available for 20 diamonds on OP. No normal or hardcore

mods no ban pls im 15 if at all you want to ba someone ban jollow HIS idea (from a certain point if view) not mine tysm
asks for beer and when i realise hes only 15 and i dont even drink( and im 17 ) dont know about the idea most of the people in ccg r kids

F

Facelurite

asks for beer and when i realise hes only 15 and i dont even drink( and im 17 ) dont know about the idea most of the people in ccg r kids
Yes I'm fifteen and most of the people in cube are 10-12 since its minecraft

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Who cares honestly
doesnt need ccg to be a good example i mean look at the things a helper needs to be like: "You will represent us as a role-model to our community. We want kind, respectful and caring individuals who are respectful in the entire Minecraft community" see?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
DUDE but don't you think it being called "beer" would be to grown up for some players?
once again
children know what beer is
it is a drink
besides the likelihood of them actually calling it beer is low if they add it
doesnt need ccg to be a good example i mean look at the things a helper needs to be like: "You will represent us as a role-model to our community. We want kind, respectful and caring individuals who are respectful in the entire Minecraft community" see?
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
why on earth do you care about what it is called?
That isn't the point of the suggestion, the point is the actual potion

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
once again
it is a drink

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
That isn't the point of the suggestion, the point is the actual potion[/QUO
i mean i dont think most of the parents do this but my parents wouldn't let me play anymore if they saw a game for children with beers as a strength potion lol

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
once again
it is a drink

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
dude whatever i am just saying that is a good idea but it will never be called beer you do know that

Reactions: Hoebelpro
A

A pigeon

once again
it is a drink

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
Wisest words

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Wisest words
im not saying that they dont know beers im saying that ccg is going to let that happen and i mean i dont think most of the parents do this but my parents wouldn't let me play anymore if they saw a game for children with beers as a strength potion lol
sooo...

A

A pigeon

You know they'd change the name to something stupid like 'fruit juice' or something .

Reactions: Quake_02
F

Facelurite

i know what r you going to do about it i mean ccg cant lose like 40 - 50 % of his players lol XD
They wont. I saw a ten year old begging for intercourse on FFA . The kids wont care. As for their parents , they wont even know lol.

F

Facelurite

ok, let that happen the kids wont care and the parents too is ccg still going to let that happen?
Maybe . You know , on one of the desert themed survival games maps , theres an ISIS reference.

Inside one if the houses is someone in black dyed armour beheading a giy who looks like an emoji. Bears striking resemblance to isis excecutions

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
beer isn't kid friendly?
you realise plenty of kids know what beer is, it is a drink... besides if they add it they likely wouldn't call it beer in the first place

by adding a potion to the store
Potions can have multiple effects
that is basic command usage 101
Ok fine, but beer is for adults and its a potion that you drink. It'll give the kids an idea of drinking beer. I think they shouldnt add this because it will lead to some bad stuff

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
ToonBer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🍰
ToonBer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope to still see you around :3
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations Front :)) :heart:
Top Bottom