Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
There's absolutely no reason why it shouldn't be added, so I'll support this idea! Hopefully it wouln't confuse users if it did get added.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Bump again
@Hazard @Sergiio12 Care to explain why you're unsure?
Because I don't really see a use for it if Java reports are on a completely different website. I can understand it being in the sidebar if it's for Java since it needs to link to another website however bedrock reports go through the forums so all the person needs to do is scroll down.

We could look into moving the 'Ban Department' further up to avoid all of the scrolling down but I just don't see how adding it to the sidebar improves anything.

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Using the sidebar is a lot easier than scrolling down to get to the ban/report section, I feel like it's the main way for navigating things, for me at least. I think that something like this should definitely be easily accessible since it will be used often and is important. It's kinda stupid to have one and not the other anyway. I've already talked about adding the rules to the sidebar, which has gotten implemented, and it didn't take too long to do, so I think it's worth it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom