Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rabidsyllab

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2025
327
830
99
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think cubecraft should bring back auto queue. This would be especially helpful for if you are grinding game modes (like for speedrun wr or wins) or gamemodes that have horrific queue times (uh hum CTF duels). I think this could either be added with a command /autoqueue [map or random] or /aq [map or random] or even a setting after you play a game. Let me know what you think.
 

Brent // Brentsycle

Well-Known Member
Jan 1, 2019
248
348
139
21
Belgium
I think cubecraft should bring back auto queue. This would be especially helpful for if you are grinding game modes (like for speedrun wr or wins) or gamemodes that have horrific queue times (uh hum CTF duels). I think this could either be added with a command /autoqueue [map or random] or /aq [map or random] or even a setting after you play a game. Let me know what you think.
I completely agree, it's also a quick way to join a new game
 

VultureXP

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2025
49
332
54
I think cubecraft should bring back auto queue. This would be especially helpful for if you are grinding game modes (like for speedrun wr or wins) or gamemodes that have horrific queue times (uh hum CTF duels). I think this could either be added with a command /autoqueue [map or random] or /aq [map or random] or even a setting after you play a game. Let me know what you think.
Wait so they don't have it? I thought I just wasn't paying attention to the auto queing, but I agree to have them back.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom