Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZoeyWolfhard

Aug 12, 2020
I think that many of the players who are not VIPs may have the same problem as me, whenever I go to play with my friends I have to hope that I find a team match that is not a double, and I think it would be interesting to add an option to enter in the minigame directly, by selecting the number of teammates that you want, it would be more practical and fair to players who don't have iron rank or higher.
I hope yall do that :)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think that many of the players who are not VIPs may have the same problem as me, whenever I go to play with my friends I have to hope that I find a team match that is not a double, and I think it would be interesting to add an option to enter in the minigame directly, by selecting the number of teammates that you want, it would be more practical and fair to players who don't have iron rank or higher.
I hope yall do that :)
Just spam lobbies until u find a good map. Thats what i used to do

Reactions: juliebubi
Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
That's a very good idea but it I don't think cubecraft would consider it, also you can just keep changing games until you find a map that's for 2 people.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I like your idea, but it would be more good to keep changing maps until you find the one that you want. I don't think it should be implemented.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
nope i dont agree sorry
this will disadvantage the people who have expensive ranks because people with ranks deserve to choose team size maps and people who dont dont deserve it srry

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom