Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iGreenn

Jul 14, 2015
I see that there is a difference between java and bedrock, i messed up there i think. but I meant the anti cheat on java, it sucks.

Edit: so im sorry for the confusing times, if there is a mod who can change thic topic to java be my guest

iGreenn

Jul 14, 2015
Okay so I made a natural, uncut video.
Give it yourself a watch and judge after u watched the whole video thanks.

Also posting this on the reports, so I did my part.

D

Deleted member 59979

The anticheat on java doesn't suck either. I literally can't remember the last time I saw a hacker because it's been so long ago. I the anticheat is so bad, how come I can't see any hackers?

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
First Game:
You find one cheater and he gets banned the moment he enters combat.

Second Game:
No cheaters were found and you sped up the entire game so we couldn't see what types of fights you were having with these 'legit players'.

Third Game:

You sped up the video until your second kill, most likely because you thought that guy was cheating when in fact, it genuinely just looks like he has a high ping, hence the little delayed knockback and what looks like reach to some people that are misinformed with how Minecraft works. I'm not counting this player as a cheater at all, so your 'cheaters found' is still 1 and Sentinel has banned 100% of the cheaters you've came across in 3 game so far.

Fourth Game:
Ah yes, the infamous vclipping out of your cage that everything thinks is easy to patch but don't fully understand how the internet works so they also don't fully understand the number of false positives that could arise if not done correctly and thoroughly tested. That player was banned by Sentinel on the 27th of August 2019 @ 12:09pm GMT - so although Sentinel didn't ban them the moment you came across them, they did still get banned so Sentinel has now banned both cheaters you've came across.

Fifth Game:
Diablue500 was banned by Sentinel on the 27th of August 2019 @ 15:24pm GMT, so once again, it's banned 3 out of 3 cheaters. Whilst it may not be instantly, you have to understand that Sentinel punishes players live & via ban waves. Just like many anti-cheats do, eg: Watchdog.

Sixth Game:
Same result as your Second Game.

Seventh Game:
Seven games later and you were able to prove that Sentinel has failed you as Zir3ael hasn't been banned by Sentinel, but I'm sure if you put in a report for the player with your video evidence then a Staff member will ban them with your provided evidence.

So out of 7 games, you came across 4 cheaters, 5 if we're including the player that you clearly thought was cheating otherwise you wouldn't have resumed the video at it's original speed, 3 of which were banned by Sentinel and 1 that evaded because they used bunnyhop and didn't break the laws of MC physics quick enough to get detected in time.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
for those who are too lazy to open the link (if you like it pls dont like my post but simply’s lol)
607D1FE9-54B6-47F6-B00F-1391C308F236.jpeg

iGreenn

Jul 14, 2015
First Game:
You find one cheater and he gets banned the moment he enters combat.

Second Game:
No cheaters were found and you sped up the entire game so we couldn't see what types of fights you were having with these 'legit players'.

Third Game:

You sped up the video until your second kill, most likely because you thought that guy was cheating when in fact, it genuinely just looks like he has a high ping, hence the little delayed knockback and what looks like reach to some people that are misinformed with how Minecraft works. I'm not counting this player as a cheater at all, so your 'cheaters found' is still 1 and Sentinel has banned 100% of the cheaters you've came across in 3 game so far.

Fourth Game:
Ah yes, the infamous vclipping out of your cage that everything thinks is easy to patch but don't fully understand how the internet works so they also don't fully understand the number of false positives that could arise if not done correctly and thoroughly tested. That player was banned by Sentinel on the 27th of August 2019 @ 12:09pm GMT - so although Sentinel didn't ban them the moment you came across them, they did still get banned so Sentinel has now banned both cheaters you've came across.

Fifth Game:
Diablue500 was banned by Sentinel on the 27th of August 2019 @ 15:24pm GMT, so once again, it's banned 3 out of 3 cheaters. Whilst it may not be instantly, you have to understand that Sentinel punishes players live & via ban waves. Just like many anti-cheats do, eg: Watchdog.

Sixth Game:
Same result as your Second Game.

Seventh Game:
Seven games later and you were able to prove that Sentinel has failed you as Zir3ael hasn't been banned by Sentinel, but I'm sure if you put in a report for the player with your video evidence then a Staff member will ban them with your provided evidence.

So out of 7 games, you came across 4 cheaters, 5 if we're including the player that you clearly thought was cheating otherwise you wouldn't have resumed the video at it's original speed, 3 of which were banned by Sentinel and 1 that evaded because they used bunnyhop and didn't break the laws of MC physics quick enough to get detected in time.

First game:
Second a cheater gets banned in all those games i've played by sentinal, all the other games got ruined.

Second game:
Only legit players, i sped it up because it wouldn't make any sense to show you the whole fight, if you are interested to see it ill upload it lol.

Third game:
I was not even hackusating that guy, I am sure he was laggy tho, but I just put it in to be sure. :) (thanks for reading my thoughts u legend)

Fourth Game:

Ah yes, the infamous vclipping out of your cage that is only something that i've come across multiple times on this server.

Fifth game:
I understand it comes in ban waves, but don't you think its weird that this guy can ruin so many games, get banned, get another alt and just go on?

Sixth Game:
Sped it up, because there where only legit player.

Seventh game:
Proving that sentinal sucks wasn't the point ^^ People who can think with a clear mind already knew that.

Indeed I came across 4 cheaters out of the 7 games I played (just as an example, those numbers can get higher lol) Don't you think thats a crazy stat? I mean 7 games 4 hackers come on......

Now u start doing funny with your MC physics thing, but every server with a GOOD anti cheat bans b-hoppers in an instant lol. So yeah, Sentinal still sucks.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I understand it comes in ban waves, but don't you think its weird that this guy can ruin so many games, get banned, get another alt and just go on?
So what do you want to do against those alts then? We already IP ban people with multiple punished accounts so don’t suggest that.

Proving that sentinal sucks wasn't the point ^^ People who can think with a clear mind already knew that.
So what is the point of this thread? Your issue has been solved as we have an anti cheat ;).

Indeed I came across 4 cheaters out of the 7 games I played (just as an example, those numbers can get higher lol) Don't you think thats a crazy stat? I mean 7 games 4 hackers come on......
Like I said before, apply if you can do it better than Looney, show us a better way to code or shut up if you can’t because if you don’t know how to do it better, you have no right of talking bad about how he changes and develops Sentinel’s detections. Ps: it wasn’t your point to prove how bad Sentinel is but here you are talking about it.

Now u start doing funny with your MC physics thing, but every server with a GOOD anti cheat bans b-hoppers in an instant lol. So yeah, Sentinal still sucks.
Now you start doing funny by misspelling Sentinel but do it yourself if you can do better or shut up.

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
First game:
Second a cheater gets banned in all those games i've played by sentinal, all the other games got ruined.
So you're trying to say that this is an extremely rare occurance?

Second game:
Only legit players, i sped it up because it wouldn't make any sense to show you the whole fight, if you are interested to see it ill upload it lol.
No need to see the whole game, I was just pointing out that some people may call hacks on other players or think their fishy (eg: Third game), but not show us other fights that they deem are 'fair' and legit players.

Third game:
I was not even hackusating that guy, I am sure he was laggy tho, but I just put it in to be sure. :) (thanks for reading my thoughts u legend)
Then it makes no sense at all to have even sped down the footage back to it's original speed. As for reading your thoughts; it's my job ;)

Fourth Game:
Ah yes, the infamous vclipping out of your cage that is only something that i've come across multiple times on this server.
Sadly not true, occurs on a bunch of other mini game based networks - NoCheatPlus isn't amazing at it's job, but it sure isn't horrible. No point in Sentinel dealing with vclipping when it can be done by NoCheatPlus most of the time and if it gets too bad, then I can patch it in our custom NoCheatPlus version.

Fifth game:
Sounds like you're annoyed that the user is able to reset his router to get a new IP or use a VPN that's assigned him a Residential IP (of which we cannot block) and has access to a bunch of other Minecraft accounts; something you should be complaining to Mojang about, not us.

Sixth Game:
Sped it up, because there where only legit player.
Makes no sense for you to do this when you've slowed down all the other footage of cheaters, please feel free to upload this video separately if you'd like; but otherwise, that game doesn't prove your point and I think that's why you sped it all up and felt obliged to keep it in the video hoping I wouldn't comment on it.

Seventh game:
Are you sure? What's your point of this thread then? Also, let's pay attention to the quote you said below where you clearly said 'So yeah, Sentinal still sucks'.

You're forgetting that our 1.8 network has anywhere from 700-1,000 players on at a time and Minecraft 1.8 is notoriously known for having the worse legit to cheating player ratio that's ever existed in Minecraft's history; mainly due to the number of players that still use 1.8 over other versions. We actually have a fairly low number of 1.8 cheaters, but because 1.8 has less than 1,000 players on at a time, you're more likely to see them more than if you were to play on our 1.9 network, of which is extremely rare to come across a cheater on.

It's the same issue as literally any other network out there, if you don't have enough legit players on your network, then people will only start to notice the number of cheaters on your network. Whether we ban cheaters faster or not, there's still going to be roughly the same number of cheaters on the network, they'll just have to use more alts up than usual.

Please name these servers because I bet you they have not experienced 22.8 million unique players that their anti-cheat has had to deal with like we have (source: https://stats.cubecraft.net). The more players your anti-cheat meets, the more you learn about how inconsistent MC physics are so you have to be way more lenient than you'd like to, another server which has had to deal with this is Hypixel. Both networks could do what these other 'good servers' are doing, it's literally basic psychics and maths from the Minecraft wiki but you start to learn that the wiki isn't 100% correct and you'd be falsely banning more players than you'd think.

iGreenn

Jul 14, 2015
So what do you want to do against those alts then? We already IP ban people with multiple punished accounts so don’t suggest that.

So what is the point of this thread? Your issue has been solved as we have an anti cheat ;).

Like I said before, apply if you can do it better than Looney, show us a better way to code or shut up if you can’t because if you don’t know how to do it better, you have no right of talking bad about how he changes and develops Sentinel’s detections. Ps: it wasn’t your point to prove how bad Sentinel is but here you are talking about it.

Now you start doing funny by misspelling Sentinel but do it yourself if you can do better or shut up.
As i said there are always these losers without any arguments screaming "do it yourself if you can do better or shut up"

Anyway, im stopping wirting books over this (terrible) anti-cheat. seems like you didn't get the whole idea of the video, so idk why i made that. i also have no idea why i even made this post, because i knew already y'all cube staff members are ignorant af and never listen to their playerbase(except for the people who paid way too much money so they can vote in game LMAO). Overall i think the skywars on here is the most fun one, so goodjob on that, but i still think y'all gotta fix this hacker problem because we all know there clearly is a hacker problem. I am done discussing this, because the only thing I'm hearing in a very extensive way, that i don't know how it works and if i can't do it better i should stop complaining.

I hope you have a nice life and maybe we'll come see in the future.

Yours sincerely

iGreenn a.k.a Seeekret a.k.a Cynquaza

If I have no rights to talk about it if i can't do it better, why is there a suggestion section at all? stop releasing your inner woman on me and take some debate lessons jeezz

Attachments

• 05155ef57c26dc2167327dead2b71030377bc0.jpg
    05155ef57c26dc2167327dead2b71030377bc0.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 59979

i still think y'all gotta fix this hacker problem because we all know there clearly is a hacker problem.
What hacker problem? I literally can't remember the last time I've seen a hacker it's been so long. Maybe a couple of weeks ago or something, not entirely sure. If there's a hacker problem, why don't I see any hackers?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
cube staff members
Ex*
As i said there are always these losers without any arguments screaming "do it yourself if you can do better or shut up"
there are always people who lose the discussion and end up with these arguments, thanks for the confirmation though! You’ve literally not defended your vision but just called me out (again) on the easiest way possible. Zou nog even wat meer gaan debateren op school schatje x.

EDIT: your suggestion has been handled, we disagreed. It’s not like we completely ignored it, we just laughed about it and said no, because you’re being extremely ignorant (or shall I say the oposite? As you clearly know everything better than anyone else on this thread (nobody agreed thus far))

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
only something that i've come across multiple times on this server.
I guess that's what happens when you play on a large network lol
no they don't lol have you even played on other servers? Do you want me to link videos of the most blatant hackers on other servers with, what you call, a good anti cheat, that sometimes doesn't even ban the most blatant bhopper? (I just happen to get a massive hacker while playing on Hypixel so I recorded it just for you) -
)

Do keep in mind: What the human eye can see is not the same as what a code can. I can use the same hacks using two different clients, one that's so old and outdated and another that was just made by me personally, to bypass every patch so far made. You will notice that I'll get banned instantly using the first client, and that I probably won't get banned on the other one until I get reported. Sentinel is not a self-learning AI, lol.
What hacker problem? I literally can't remember the last time I've seen a hacker it's been so long. Maybe a couple of weeks ago or something, not entirely sure. If there's a hacker problem, why don't I see any hackers?
You play on 1.9, and not on 1.8. OP plays on 1.8. It can be seen from the video posted and from one of his own posts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, im stopping wirting books over this (terrible) anti-cheat.
hey remember when you said this
Proving that sentinal sucks wasn't the point ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
y'all cube staff members are ignorant af and never listen to their playerbase(except for the people who paid way too much money so they can vote in game LMAO).
This post is funny because you assume Staff cares about whether or not you have paid money. I've been an active forum user for the last 2 years and a half and I've seen no bias towards ranked players. In which, you also cannot prove it. You're just throwing baseless arguments here and there to make your point seem a bit stronger, but let me ask you this; are you able to find me a single instant where Cube favored people with a rank over those who don't?

Don't tell me things like "they listen to them more", "they unban them even if they were hacking" etc. I've personally reported a gold ranked user for hacking and they got permanently banned, lol. (Happened with a lot of Obsidian ranked users as well, like hoi1 and hoi2 -- Obsidian plus as well.)

++ If you've really been active on the forums and Discord for so long, you'd understand that there was a point of time where Cube hardly listened to their community indeed, but I can personally assure you that that has massively changed. The issue is, there's hardly any developers and they're all just so massively busy, some stuff may take a while until they're added, or even probably forever; they have bigger plans, and they don't have a whole lot of developers. The Anti-Cheat is working really well, just because it doesn't suite your extremely high expectations, doesn't mean it's not doing well. The problem isn't with the anti cheat anymore, it's with you. You expect an anti-cheat to be able to ban a hacker before they can even breathe, and just to top it off, LoonyRules even gave an amazing answer as to why Bhop hackers don't get banned just as fast. What did you decide to reply with? Let's see..
Now u start doing funny with your MC physics thing
^^ That post shows complete ignorance and not wanting to accept that you're just wrong. Do you understand MC physics better than Loony does? You're really acting like it.

Last edited:

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
The anticheat on java doesn't suck either. I literally can't remember the last time I saw a hacker because it's been so long ago. I the anticheat is so bad, how come I can't see any hackers?
I see sometimes playerd with anti kb but nothing crazy.

iGreenn

Jul 14, 2015
Ex*

there are always people who lose the discussion and end up with these arguments, thanks for the confirmation though! You’ve literally not defended your vision but just called me out (again) on the easiest way possible. Zou nog even wat meer gaan debateren op school schatje x.

EDIT: your suggestion has been handled, we disagreed. It’s not like we completely ignored it, we just laughed about it and said no, because you’re being extremely ignorant (or shall I say the oposite? As you clearly know everything better than anyone else on this thread (nobody agreed thus far))
Ten eerste het is debatteren* voordat je grappig gaat doen ff je spellingscontrole aanzetten LOL en ten tweede spreek niet over "we" want de enige die met wat solid argumenten kwam was Looney. Voor de rest heeft niemand maar ook 1 seconde stil gestaan bij het feit dat ik in 1 recording 4 hackers uit de 7 games tegenkom en dat zegt voor mij wel genoeg ^^

iGreenn

Jul 14, 2015
I guess that's what happens when you play on a large network lol

no they don't lol have you even played on other servers? Do you want me to link videos of the most blatant hackers on other servers with, what you call, a good anti cheat, that sometimes doesn't even ban the most blatant bhopper? (I just happen to get a massive hacker while playing on Hypixel so I recorded it just for you) -
)

Do keep in mind: What the human eye can see is not the same as what a code can. I can use the same hacks using two different clients, one that's so old and outdated and another that was just made by me personally, to bypass every patch so far made. You will notice that I'll get banned instantly using the first client, and that I probably won't get banned on the other one until I get reported. Sentinel is not a self-learning AI, lol.

You play on 1.9, and not on 1.8. OP plays on 1.8. It can be seen from the video posted and from one of his own posts.

hey remember when you said this

This post is funny because you assume Staff cares about whether or not you have paid money. I've been an active forum user for the last 2 years and a half and I've seen no bias towards ranked players. In which, you also cannot prove it. You're just throwing baseless arguments here and there to make your point seem a bit stronger, but let me ask you this; are you able to find me a single instant where Cube favored people with a rank over those who don't?

Don't tell me things like "they listen to them more", "they unban them even if they were hacking" etc. I've personally reported a gold ranked user for hacking and they got permanently banned, lol. (Happened with a lot of Obsidian ranked users as well, like hoi1 and hoi2 -- Obsidian plus as well.)

++ If you've really been active on the forums and Discord for so long, you'd understand that there was a point of time where Cube hardly listened to their community indeed, but I can personally assure you that that has massively changed. The issue is, there's hardly any developers and they're all just so massively busy, some stuff may take a while until they're added, or even probably forever; they have bigger plans, and they don't have a whole lot of developers. The Anti-Cheat is working really well, just because it doesn't suite your extremely high expectations, doesn't mean it's not doing well. The problem isn't with the anti cheat anymore, it's with you. You expect an anti-cheat to be able to ban a hacker before they can even breathe, and just to top it off, LoonyRules even gave an amazing answer as to why Bhop hackers don't get banned just as fast. What did you decide to reply with? Let's see..

^^ That post shows complete ignorance and not wanting to accept that you're just wrong. Do you understand MC physics better than Loony does? You're really acting like it.
hypixel and cube are the champions of having a - anti cheat ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom