Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should be this feature added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kibelek

Jun 22, 2020
Hello,
What do you think about adding map selector to bedrock for players with a rank? For example, when somebody has a skywars rank, he will be able to choose a map he wants to play on this gamemode. This feature will make more players buy bedrock server ranks. What is your opinion, vote in a poll and write why do you think that this feature should/shouldn't be added.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yeah I totally agree this is better than something like everyone gets to select but it makes it so a rank comes with an added perk so more players might buy it.
And also I think 10 dollars might be a little much for people who don’t care about cages, name colors, etc. this would be another actually useful thing to use in the games

Reactions: Gregeyy and kibelek

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
It could also be a vip level feature since vip levels need more rewards
I’d rather it be for the designated rank, it’d make more sense. I bought eggwars rank to play eggwars, I should be able to choose a map for eggwars not skywars.

Oh yeah so that like if u had vip 2 or 3 u wouldn’t have to pay to buy more ranks
Why would vip level 2 or 3 = free ranks? That’s a ridiculous idea

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I’d rather it be for the designated rank, it’d make more sense. I bought eggwars rank to play eggwars, I should be able to choose a map for eggwars not skywars.

Why would vip level 2 or 3 = free ranks? That’s a ridiculous idea
No they would not be free ranks they would be map voting in all games no matter what game rank u have so if u have bought that much money worth of stuff to get vip 2-3 u don’t have to buy the specific game rank. Like if u have skywars rank and some other packs and you’re vip level 3, you occasionally play eggwars teams of 4 but you don’t want to have to map hunt for 5 mins but u also don’t want to spend 10 bucks on a rank where u only want normal and barely play it anyways, u would have map voting option but not items voting options.

kibelek

Jun 22, 2020
Getting to be able to vote on maps is just stupid if they already spam overpowered items almost every round even though they can't win one.
I don't mean vote for a map, but choose a map yourself, where you want to play, like on Java. Before you join the game, you choose 'choose map' and you will have a list of maps available on bedrock, you choose a map, and then you wait until other players join and play.

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
I think this is a really good idea. Being able to choose the map would be a great additional the Bedrock network and making it rank specific would be the best way to go

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think this is a really good idea. Being able to choose the map would be a great additional the Bedrock network and making it rank specific would be the best way to go
Yeah especially in eggwars because when I’m playing teams of 4 with my freinds sometimes it takes me like 5 mins to find beach or food or mangrove or birthday which imo are the only playable maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom