Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 373055

How would it encourage cleaners, they would literally see them fighting in the first place

I would rather attack someone with low health than someone with more health.

D

Deleted member 373055

Labymod is allowed. You just can't report with it since you can change names...
And I know that cleaner can be really annoying but it is part of the game and is a viable strategy after all
I understand but I think Labymod should be forbidden.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand but I think Labymod should be forbidden.
Do you mind explaining why? I’m really interested since I have no problem with it!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think it should be allowed simply because it's an advantage that ruins the way the game is played.
But CubeCraft allows players to use mods that have this feature, therefore wouldn’t this make the game more fair?

Reactions: Skoedel

Jannekee

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2016
I think it would be nice for the players who don’t know about labymod, 5zig. I think it wouldn’t really ruin anything cause like a lot of people who are a bit good with minecraft and know how to pvp are already using a client where you can see someone’s health. It would make it more fair :)

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I would not want to see this added. As it has already been stated before you can already do this by downloaded labymod. For me, I dont use any type of mod that shows health and i dont want to see another players heath. I feel like it removes alot of the skill in pvp when you know what the other player you are fighting heath is. That is why i dont use it and i would rather not be forced to use it (by it being added for everyone)

D

Deleted member 373055

Do you mind explaining why? I’m really interested since I have no problem with it!

I think the reasons should be in a seperate thread as we are going off-topic now, but here is a small summary:

People without Labymod cannot see someones HP, so it is an unfair advantage that you can with Labymod.

And if everyone can sees someone HP, using Labymod is not unfair anymore as everyone can see someones amount of HP. And less people will use it then.

But that is the problem I have with it, using Labymod is unfair for people who do not use it. According to the definition of an 'unfair advantage', it should be forbidden, but there are just too many people using it now I think.

Reactions: Jannekee

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Very good idea, really like it! Since there are mods that people use and some people don't, it isn't really fair.
You can say to the people who don't have it 'install it', but some people don't know how to install mods and/or don't want to install mods.
If the server shows the hearts, it is fair for everyone and you don't need the install a mod anymore.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
I’ve been using the damage indicator mod for almost 4 years and I must say that it gives you a huge advantage and it makes the game kinda unfair if you are playing against someone who is not using it.
In my opinion they should make it so the players can’t see the amount of health in order to provide a fair gameplay

D

Deleted member 373055

I think the conclusion is that it is at least unfair now. Labymod is forbidden, and without mods, you cannot see player health. Those mods are not even allowed on other servers, so it is very annoying to use it. The way it goes now, those mods are supported and it is not fair for players who do not use it. The only reason to allow this mod is because so many players use it. It is not fair however.

There are only two options to make it fair. One: Forbid the usage of Labymod. Two: Allow Labymod, but implement a Hearth Bar for players who do not use Labymod. That way, everyone can see someones health, or nobody. The way it is now, it is unfair. It is an unfair advantage, which is a fact.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
No, if you want that just install a mod
i preefer fighting with low information, because overconfidence is always bad.
no tnx, the only use i can find to this is for cleaning better soo.... NOPE.

Reactions: TheMigrationKing

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
This isn't necessary since again their are mods but it would definitely make it easier for players who don't like to play with mods. This idea should be kept for the future since CubeCraft is understaff right now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom