Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 373055

I think it is a great question as it is allowed to use Labymod - you can see the amount of hearts someone have with Labymod - but players without cannot see the amount of HP someone still has. So in theory, it should be a disallowed mod as it gives you an unfair advantage. With this implemented however, everyone can see the amount of hearts someone has, and that does mean that Labymod does not offer that benefit anymore.

But we have to keep in mind that it is rather difficult to implement such a thing.

Reactions: ThaDoggo

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I feel like this is a bad idea, since there are already mods that show health and are allowed in the server

Ijsbeerr

Feb 7, 2016
Hi

I don't think this is a good idea because when people see that you don't have a lot of hp, they all go first and focus on you.

For a lot of people this is annoying and that's why I don't think this is a good idea.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Add represented hearts/health below the player name tag. It could be very useful for PVP, and more.:)
I think this sucks, since when someone else can see how low your are, you can be targeted quite easy, whereas when they don't know your hp bar, they don't rush, so you get cleaned less.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Add represented hearts/health below the player name tag. It could be very useful for PVP, and more.:)
I don't think they should do this. If you want this you can just use legal mods such as labymod or 5zig. -1

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
But we have to keep in mind that it is rather difficult to implement such a thing.
Hard to implement? It's really not...
  • /scoreboard objectives add hearths health {"text":"HP:"}
  • /scoreboard objectives setdisplay belowName hearths
Done!

And since mods that show players health mods exist and are extremely easy to install I won't be pushing this for'ward to be implemented. But I will not be against it at all!

D

Deleted member 373055

Hard to implement? It's really not...
  • /scoreboard objectives add hearths health {"text":"HP:"}
  • /scoreboard objectives setdisplay belowName hearths
Done!

And since mods that show players health mods exist and are extremely easy to install I won't be pushing this for'ward to be implemented. But I will not be against it at all!

True. In that case, I agree. But it will encourage cleaners, so keep that in mind, and in adittion to that, forbidding Labymod is useless then.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
forbidding Labymod is useless then.
Labymod is allowed. You just can't report with it since you can change names...
And I know that cleaner can be really annoying but it is part of the game and is a viable strategy after all

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
I think it is a great question as it is allowed to use Labymod - you can see the amount of hearts someone have with Labymod - but players without cannot see the amount of HP someone still has. So in theory, it should be a disallowed mod as it gives you an unfair advantage. With this implemented however, everyone can see the amount of hearts someone has, and that does mean that Labymod does not offer that benefit anymore.

thats true its pretty hard to do such a thing because in some gamemodes it isnt fair like the endgame in minerware get the most kills

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
True. In that case, I agree. But it will encourage cleaners, so keep that in mind, and in adittion to that, forbidding Labymod is useless then.
How would it encourage cleaners, they would literally see them fighting in the first place

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm going to say no because I already have mixed felelings with people being able to see my health if they have labysmod, it can promote targeting and in-general takes away a key aspect of the unknown, I would say keep it mod exclusive because if you want to use it, go the extra mile, Cubecraft has many many other things they could be working on right now, although it's not to tricky to implement, it's not even worth there attentuon, at least till some major things are updated.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom