Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
A quick suggestion...

In Skywars, there is a kit called Bomber. It provides you with 14 TNT and various redstone devices to activate them. However, attempting to light this TNT is oftentimes difficult, as the best way to do this is to place and step on a pressure plate, which can be difficult when there are enemies around.

Simply add a flint and steel to this kit, and my prayers will be answered.

Cheers.

Reactions: Anwar ENE

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
I don't think there is any point of adding the flint and steel to this kit, it only makes the game harder for the people grinding wins because there are people making tnt launchers. And also if its hard to light the tnt for you just make redstone torches. :D

Reactions: Fqnta

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
This is pointless you can like you said in the thread use a pressure plate It. flint and steel would make the game longer because people with a flint and steel would run away and place fire behind them and light you on fire. I like the bomber kit like it is now. (I can't TNT jump because I always get lagged back and die).

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
This kit needs a new item, but in my opinion not the flint and steel item, but a water bucket, so you can Always safely tnt jump. This might sound too op, because you can go to mid really fast, but the chances of this are really low, as you almost never fly far enough, and if you do you either had no water, or failed to place the water. It's Always a big dissapointment when I don't have water from the start.
I don't think adding a water bucket would be too op, as you can also have about 40% chance (ish, just my estimated experience) of having one in your chest from the start.
Flint and steel, however is not obtainable in a chest (or I just don't use it, lol) and can be used in other ways.
No for flint and steel, yes for water bucket (please leave your opinion on this comment too if you'll comment about the Flint And Steel item).

Reactions: RemiFan

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
This kit needs a new item, but in my opinion not the flint and steel item, but a water bucket, so you can Always safely tnt jump.
I’ve got a counter proposal. A new kit. As Bomber is supposed to be used as a trapping kit I feel like we should make it be just that. Make a new kit designed for TNT jumping. This new kit could be called “TNT jumper”.

What will the kit be?

This kit will be made only for TNT jumping. The kit will cost 250 points to unlock.

Items:
  • 8 TNT
  • Water bucket
  • Pressure plate
  • Leather boots (enchantments: Blast protection X, Feather falling III)

Reactions: Rawrbin

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
A quick suggestion...

In Skywars, there is a kit called Bomber. It provides you with 14 TNT and various redstone devices to activate them. However, attempting to light this TNT is oftentimes difficult, as the best way to do this is to place and step on a pressure plate, which can be difficult when there are enemies around.

Simply add a flint and steel to this kit, and my prayers will be answered.

Cheers.
I don't think they should at a flint and steel because there is already a kit with a flint and steel and I think the kit is good how it is :)

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
I’ve got a counter proposal. A new kit. As Bomber is supposed to be used as a trapping kit I feel like we should make it be just that. Make a new kit designed for TNT jumping. This new kit could be called “TNT jumper”.

What will the kit be?

This kit will be made only for TNT jumping. The kit will cost 250 points to unlock.

Items:
  • 8 TNT
  • Water bucket
  • Pressure plate
  • Leather boots (enchantments: Blast protection X, Feather falling III)

Then make a new darned thread :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom