• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No (Share with us your opinion)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey,

So today I've come with a new suggestion that would be a really nice add-on for the forums/web if XenForo allows it (XenForo is basically the 'tool' with which the forums work).

I've noticed that into each sub-forum you have a friendly fetchering system to make an easier and quicker search.

IMG_20201208_162544.jpg

I'm talking about that, filters. When you want to look up at someone content (or better said, their messages in profile post, threads...) You cannot make a quick search since you don't have filters at there, and as many players have thousands and thousands messages makes it boring to search their content.

How it will work?

Just as the fetcher system works into the sub-forums to find quicker people's threads.
This mentioned system would be conditioned by thread tittles, tags, site of the post and the most important one, date.

It's quite boring to have constantly being page per page to see someone's oldest content.

Note: I'm suggesting to add this over here:

IMG_20201208_162445.jpg
IMG_20201208_162410.jpg

Hope you liked the suggestion. Thank you so much for reading it out. Even if you liked/disliked the suggestion, don't forget to vote at the poll located above (the display vote publicly is currently taken off) so feel free to share your feedback with us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
YES PLEASE. It’s a pain to search @Story his staff history thread as it’s on the 2nd or 3rd page xD. I know it’s pinned somewhere but I keep forgetting it, so searching in all of the sections also takes a long time. I need this in my life. Also very sorry that I took you as an example story, but I use your thread so much xD. I’ll leave this unescalated for now, since I want more community opinions

D

Deleted member 469419

ok, i love this suggestion. i often want to search for posts but just give up because i don’t remember what subforum they were in. i would 100% want to see this

YES PLEASE. It’s a pain to search @Story his staff history thread as it’s on the 2nd or 3rd page xD. I know it’s pinned somewhere but I keep forgetting it, so searching in all of the sections also takes a long time. I need this in my life. Also very sorry that I took you as an example story, but I use your thread so much xD.

Thank you so much, both. These kind of feedbacks are seriously amazing! ♥️

I’ll leave this unescalated for now, since I want more community opinions

Yeah, sure. Hope some other more community members could give their feedback!

D

Deleted member 469419

Even though I haven't been on the forums for a while, this idea in my opinion is solid. I know for a fact that finding threads faster will make any staff member's day instead of just scrolling through and hoping to find the thread they hope to find. :pacman:
Omg, I did not except you answer at all, seriously xd.

Thank you so much for your feedback, means a lot to me! <3

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Amazing suggestion. As there is much threads by a lot of people and you just want to find one specific one of a player that would just be a waste of time woudn't? and by this suggestion it would not, because you can find it immediately. Hope this gets added. great suggestion! 👍

D

Deleted member 469419

Thread bumped (again)!

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Add on to the suggestion (didnt read all replies idk if someone already said) it would be nice if they have saved sets of filters, with names so you can quickly use one if you need to

D

Deleted member 469419

Add on to the suggestion (didnt read all replies idk if someone already said) it would be nice if they have saved sets of filters, with names so you can quickly use one if you need to
You're meaning a names filter to find anything faster? This is already mentioned above on the thread, it also is already a default filter type.

Thanks for the feedback though

Reactions: Katsia Stray
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Top Bottom