Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dragonking3002

Mar 15, 2016
okay tell me imagine you're entire team is dead. You're a highly skilled pvper who is capable of destroying people on team egg wars in 2v1s 1v1s etc... so, You have a full set of iron armor 20 golden apples a efficiency III diamond pickaxe. so you pretty much have everything you need to take on any player so you decide to go to a under-geared island to take out their egg. seems like no problem there 4 unarmored players with 1-2 iron swords and you kill them. you start breaking the obsidian BUT OH WAIT those 4 people you just killed literally a second ago start punching you and you can't even touch the obsidian. if you kill 1 then he comes back and starts spamming punches at you just like before! You're enraged becuase you can't even destroy a single obsidian block because you're being swarmed by the same 4 people over and over and over no matter how many times you kill them.

This is my Story

This should not be possible to ever happen to any pvper especially one with a 1:5 kill to death ratio in duels and this happens to me all the time. so please. admins, add a 5-10 second respawn timer so you could have a chance to break through obsidian encased eggs

waffle___king

Jun 14, 2016
okay tell me imagine you're entire team is dead. You're a highly skilled pvper who is capable of destroying people on team egg wars in 2v1s 1v1s etc... so, You have a full set of iron armor 20 golden apples a efficiency III diamond pickaxe. so you pretty much have everything you need to take on any player so you decide to go to a under-geared island to take out their egg. seems like no problem there 4 unarmored players with 1-2 iron swords and you kill them. you start breaking the obsidian BUT OH WAIT those 4 people you just killed literally a second ago start punching you and you can't even touch the obsidian. if you kill 1 then he comes back and starts spamming punches at you just like before! You're enraged becuase you can't even destroy a single obsidian block because you're being swarmed by the same 4 people over and over and over no matter how many times you kill them.

This is my Story

This should not be possible to ever happen to any pvper especially one with a 1:5 kill to death ratio in duels and this happens to me all the time. so please. admins, add a 5-10 second respawn timer so you could have a chance to break through obsidian encased eggs
But imagine this, what if it's the same thing but you're the one getting attacked. You don't want your egg broken, do you?

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House

This is my Story

This has been suggested many times, and people have split opinions on it.

I personally don't like this idea. This is needed in money walls because people respawn with all their gear but in eggwars all you have is your kit. The best thing to do is block yourself with 2 layers of sandstone at the highest point of the obsidian. The only time you'll encounter a problem is in 1.8 mode if they have kit egg cracker.

While this can be aggravating, try to hold mid and collect 50 gold, and get to the island. Take them out, and buy 5 obsidian. Block yourself in with this and then mine the egg.

But imagine this, what if it's the same thing but you're the one getting attacked. You don't want your egg broken, do you?
I never protect my egg, it's the way to beat campers...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom