Votes: 13 59.1%
  • nO yOu fOoL. (Please state why).

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Got any idea why cubecraft is slightly relevant? Because they're the only server that accepted 1.9 .
Cube used to compete with Hypixel when it was on 1.8, both 20k ~ 30k players online at a time. They're not a big server for just being the only server that accepted 1.9, they've put a ton of work into the server before 1.9.

Sidenote: The versions used in the "better together" update all use the old combat system.

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
1.8 is compatible for most or some games over the server. You're suggesting to also take out and alter our Sentinel? Our staff have been working on Sentinel for so long. If we were to get rid of it, or alter it in some way, it probably won't work (or will not work the same, in the same functions, etc) because it won't know the difference between spammers on 1.8 and real hackers. If we were to try and fix that so it can know the difference, who knows how long that will take? It would take so much time to change or alter it, and then the outcome is beyond our knowledge (mostly stating we won't know if it will work or not). I would rather our staff work on games that are on 1.9+, only because CubeCraft is a server that runs on the recent updates. Also, they don't refuse to allow players to access the newer blocks, they just are taking time when updating Creative, Lobbies, and other things. We must all understand that Cube is trying it's best for the players, so we must not give it much criticism. It's still the best server, in my opinion.
Uhh dude i hate 1.8 more than before:/

Reactions: CyberAutumn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom