Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
Honestly, I think there should be achievements, so you have a list of achievements for all the different game modes, and when you finish achievements you get XP. Achievements like first kill, first win and so on. I think this will be a great thing to add because I like collecting achievements.

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Honestly, I think there should be achievements, so you have a list of achievements for all the different game modes, and when you finish achievements you get XP. Achievements like first kill, first win and so on. I think this will be a great thing to add because I like collecting achievements.
`
No achievements on Bedrock lol?

D

Deleted member 377664

to have like exactly the same ones or new/other ones?

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
There used to be achievements on bedrock but it wasn’t complete, as cubelets are not there and no menu for them. Speaking of menu, I asked the staff about achievements on discord when SkyWars Teams of 2 came out and one of the answers was that it was challenging to make the UI for achievements.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom