Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Think This Should Be Added?

• Total voters

DqrkMqtter

I remember back when CubeCraft on Bedrock had a diamond in your hot-bar, and it represented achievements, but now, It's no longer there. My suggestion is to add achievements back (even though they were never fully there).

Knowing the person I am, I like to play CC a lot, which allows me to earn a lot of experience. We all (mostly all) know that the more levels you earn, the more experience needed to gain even more levels. On the Bedrock server, Egg Wars I believe is the most experience giving game on the server, and well, because I'm level 17 at the moment, the amount of experience from winning a game of Egg Wars is little compared to when I was level 5. So, adding achievements that reward you with experience would be great.

Earning achievements would be like this, there are at least 10 achievements for every game, each achievement ranges from 250 exp - 1000 exp. Of course, the more exp rewarded, the harder the achievement is. The achievements are divided into 2 sections, one for total wins for the game, and one for in-game tasks. For example, in MinerWare, there could be an achievement where you have to catch at least 15 butterflies in the catching butterflies mini-game, but for another achievement, you have to get a total of 250 first place wins (or just regular wins in general).

The addition of achievements would help lots of people who want to gain levels on the server. It also adds a challenging aspect to the server, especially to the players who are wanting a challenge in the game.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I'm not sure what bedrock is like but if you click on your head with "profile" on for the achievements along with some other thing I forgot. (atleast I think so)
Cubecraft wouldn't be so silly as to remove things lol

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom