Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
My account has been previously compromised, so i decided to change the password (but I barely changed it, like I only Capitilized the first letter, I know, its dumb to do so). Then I've been muted for Targeted Chat Offense, where I've never even said those. I want to know if theres a way to Check my Chat Logs. The mod that banned me is offline and won't be online until i'm sleeping (i checked when I was muted). I've never said a targeted chat offense, and if you ask any one who knows me, I'll never even say those. I wanna check why I was muted, for I cannot apply without doing so. I've changed my password, however I need help to accessing my chat logs.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
@iCheeetah I know, however I did not chat offense. My account was already compromised. I talked to him, however he is not online. I talked to other staff members so I can check my logs. Evidence is not shown, and I believe that it should be. I reported a hacker, and he replied on the video, So how come he got the evidence but I did not?

Targeted chat offence is when you offended a player in chat, there is no screenshot/evidence of you doing this so this probably means @Orangeric88 has personally seen you do this in the server. You can't do this while you are banned so there is a pretty big chance you did it yourself and just forgot about it. You can appeal this mute at: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/Samitannir
You can start a conversation with him of you want more information about this.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Targeted chat offence is when you offended a player in chat, there is no screenshot/evidence of you doing this so this probably means @Orangeric88 has personally seen you do this in the server. You can't do this while you are banned so there is a pretty big chance you did it yourself and just forgot about it. You can appeal this mute at: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/Samitannir
You can start a conversation with him of you want more information about this.
I wasn't even in the same lobby. I was watching the stream and trying to go in the same game as the server admins.

I talked to him, however he is not online
Be patient, it can take a while before you get a reply.
I reported a hacker, and he replied on the video, So how come he got the evidence but I did not?
He could have seen you say this in the server.
I wasn't even in the same lobby. I was watching the stream and trying to go in the same game as the server admins.
Staff members can go in vanish, you're not able to see them this way, he could have been in the same lobby without you knowing.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Be patient, it can take a while before you get a reply.

He could have seen you say this.

Staff members can go in vanish, you're not able to see them this way.
The hacker was in the lobby, and I recorded him and said "gl with ban"
I am patient, however I need support for my account might have been compromised.
I never said a death threat, and I swear with my life that I won't say one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom