Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
How do I get this version? I use the version downloaded from the play store
Some times The PlayStore download the armeabi-v7a(32bit) and arm64-v8a(64bit) version , I dont know why but it happened with other apps(not with twitch).
I'm still using _v11.0.0
-Use some App to extract or backup Twitch App(not all apps can do that).
Then rename the file to ZIP, open it and look inside the archive.

twitch_armeabi-v7a.png

twitch_arm64-v8a.png

I've noticed performance issues when I tried both versions.
#Mine is an Octa-Core processor.

Last edited:

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
My channel is https://twitch.tv/piggypiggyyoinkyoink
Please feel free to hop along and enjoy :)
Also, Im new to streaming, feel free to give me any advice for improvement.
I just had a look at your last stream. It was fun! It's nice to see how other people play Lucky Islands and what their techniques are 😁

And I never knew you could destroy the TNT lucky block before it explodes so thanks for that tip!

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2021
Earth
I just had a look at your last stream. It was fun! It's nice to see how other people play Lucky Islands and what their techniques are 😁

And I never knew you could destroy the TNT lucky block before it explodes so thanks for that tip!
Good to hear you like it. Its just a shame I often do better when im not streaming lol... yesterday I got my first 6 kill win with only chain helm, leggings, 2 bows, a slime wand and some wool lol, when i am streaming I often end up falling into the void like an idiot.

Reactions: NadineCraftPE

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Good to hear you like it. Its just a shame I often do better when im not streaming lol... yesterday I got my first 6 kill win with only chain helm, leggings, 2 bows, a slime wand and some wool lol, when i am streaming I often end up falling into the void like an idiot.
Oh wow, congratulations on the six kills! I don't think I've managed to kill that many in one game.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom