Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
9fc8f55c79ba766ea8825258d270d30d.png

So someone posted that about people teaming and then they got replied to and said teaming with hackers can get them banned, not so long ago I had reported a hacker and they had been banned but they were protecting 3 people and those people knew the player was hacking and they used it to their advantage in FFA but nothing had happened to them

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
Did you clearly recorded it, were usernames clearly visible for mods to check?
I always hold TAB for a sec so mods can check the usernames in there.

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
Did you clearly recorded it, were usernames clearly visible for mods to check?
I always hold TAB for a sec so mods can check the usernames in there.
Yeah they were, nothing can be done now it was sometime near the end of November but I think it might have been because it was 3 players and maybe they had ranks but the hacker had like forcefield hacks so no one could get close to the players and they helped them kill other people which gives them an advantage, maybe they got a warning but it didn't say anything about that

Alpalish

Aug 8, 2018
I reported someone for teaming with a hacker. (video evidence) but they didn't accept it :/

Reactions: Reapz

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
Yeah they were, nothing can be done now it was sometime near the end of November but I think it might have been because it was 3 players and maybe they had ranks but the hacker had like forcefield hacks so no one could get close to the players and they helped them kill other people which gives them an advantage, maybe they got a warning but it didn't say anything about that

Have you tried reporting again with the same video link?

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I reported someone for teaming with a hacker. (video evidence) but they didn't accept it :/
There was something wrong with the evidence (Could have been too short, happens to me a lot) or the players have been banned. The staff member has the reason and has written it to you.

Also it could be mods like labymod.

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
There was something wrong with the evidence (Could have been too short, happens to me a lot) or the players have been banned. The staff member has the reason and has written it to you.

Also it could be mods like labymod.
So you can't link the videoevidence?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Catching players who are intentionally teaming up with cheaters is extremely hard. So far, I haven't accepted any such reports as the evidence was either unconvincing or unclear. Whilst we usually refer to our reports site, it would be more efficient and convenient if players teaming with cheaters would be reported via #staff-help on Discord. This way, a moderator will usually follow the alleged rule breakers until they're sure that they are in fact teaming.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
Top Bottom