Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Have other Minecraft updates been controversial?
Yes. Look back when hunger and enchants were implemented. Even googling "hunger ruined MC" or "enchants ruined minecraft" will show up a lot of discussions against those features.

Oh, @Build: When I was on other servers, they hated the 1.9 update, even having polls with an overwhelming number supporting 1.8 over 1.9. Was the same done here? I wasn't on this server until a month after 1.9.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Have other Minecraft updates been controversial?
There is always a group of people who dislike a change that happens. It's not even just in minecraft. It's in life, in general. Many people dislike change. 1.9 was a big one as it changed a lot of pvp mechanics. Making it to where you had to time your hits to do damage. All the 1.8 fanboys wanted to keep their spamclicking instead of actually strategizing in pvp.

Reactions: Ping Ether

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
There is always a group of people who dislike a change that happens. It's not even just in minecraft. It's in life, in general. Many people dislike change. 1.9 was a big one as it changed a lot of pvp mechanics. Making it to where you had to time your hits to do damage. All the 1.8 fanboys wanted to keep their spamclicking instead of actually strategizing in pvp.
Why don't they like autoclicking then? That will make up for spamclick. Many MMORPGs have auto-attacking with a set interval. Here's how the 1.8 guys will get "better" with 1.9 PvP. Every 3 seconds they will automatically attack with the sword (not every 0.625 as with default kill aura).

Simply put, spamclicking hurts the user's hands, wears down the mouse a lot faster, and is not a "skill." It's a sign of terrible PvP mechanics.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Wait, what did people have ti hate about the other updates?
Sprinting, enchantments, probably about fishing rods doing knockback, the ender dragon, the wither, wither skeletons, horses, zombie villagers,enderman,zombie babies, golden apples requiring bars instead of nuggets,bows needing to be drawn back, people always find a way to make themselves triggered about something.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom