Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Into:
Hi CubeCrafters! Today i suggest a new idea💡!​

I suggest:

Give the opportunity to view friends statistics through the social menu or command.

How you can use:

Social menu:
Command:
To check stats must rite /f stats <friend_ign>

Privacy:

You can turn off and on the visibility of statistics for friends!
Outro:
Thank you for reading, be sure to vote and if you are disagree:disagree: enter why, bye!​

Last edited:

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Into:
Hi CubeCrafters! Today i suggest a new idea💡!​

I suggest:

Give the opportunity to view friends statistics through the social menu or command.

How you can use:

Social menu:
Command:
To check stats must rite /f stats <friend_ign>
Outro:
Thank you for reading, be sure to vote and if you are disagree:disagree: enter why, bye!​
Isn’t this a thing already? At least on Java it is

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

boaler

Dec 21, 2021
wth why would someone private their stats? are people really that scared that someone may as well looking at their win rates and kda rates?
Some people decide to make it available for their friends and party, some prefer to keep them all to themselves. We're talking about adding that to the menu, aren't we? And I think that change is a useful change.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I like this idea. I think this could be quite good. I would do it like in Java, add this and let players set their stats to private, to friends or public.

+1.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello MrKOCMOC,

The server team definitely agreed with your suggestion, which is why we marked it as planned. We can see why it is cool or fun to check out your friends their statistics, which is why we agreed with it. Currently you can view your friends their statistics on Java, but it would be nice to have it on Bedrock as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom