Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey,

Me and a vriend were playing skywars. Eventually I died and I wanted to spectate him. It took me some time before I found him. My suggestion is to add a teleport system. Maybe they could add an extra button on the compass that says “ Teleport to player “. If you click on it a menu will open with all the names and you can select one.

Let me know your opinion!

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
If you are dead, you can teleport to people. Just press the 1 button twice and than you can select to which player you want to teleport. Although I see now this is for bedrock, I don't know about that, I know this works in java. Sorry that I didn't read that this is a bedrock threat :rolleyes:

Reactions: ItzJqlmer and Hoshi

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
It's a handy feature to have. It's already a feature on java so I would also like to see it been added on bedrock. I've had a few games were a had to look for a couple of minutes to find my friends.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I very much agree with this suggestion. This could also be useful if you get killed by a cheater, so that you can quickly teleport to them and start recording before the game ends. The menu could also show the number of kills the player has underneath the players' names, just as a fun addon if you want to see how many kills your friend has.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

Reactions: ItzJqlmer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom