Votes: 45 90.0%
  • No (Explain Please)

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
great idea! but I'm sortove stuck between yes and no, I don't know why, but its still a great concept.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Nice idea. I do often hear of targeting if a user doesn't select the difficulty that other players want - This will put an end to it!
:)
great idea! but I'm sortove stuck between yes and no, I don't know why, but its still a great concept.
hmmm flip a coin
you will usually say "please say (what you really want)"

For those who voted "no" you did not explain the reason...

Reactions: XXPie_GuyXX

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
:)

hmmm flip a coin
you will usually say "please say (what you really want)"

For those who voted "no" you did not explain the reason...
I did vote yes, but there will always be highs and lows for anything... I don't know what it will be, but there is ALWAYS highs and lows.

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
maybe the stones will spam OP no matter what :p
Not even joking, I have to explain to some noobs that you cant vote OP without gold or higher rank in the lobby. And then they still spam it, but you can just ignore chat.

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
i agree with this i said yes because sometimes i just want to play normal and then i get targeted = GOLD rank
the thing is, ive never or never seen a game where people specifically target a rank, sometimes I target people because there close or your making a wrong move where I can easily take them, I seriously thing the whole targeting thing is just over exaggerating.

Dante20213

Oct 8, 2015
the Netherlands
So recently i have seen multiple threads about black listing OP, Normal, Hardcore but as the members of the forums replied you will black list words like peOPle or OPinion etc but here is where my idea comes to place

-Ability to hide your rank if you want to
Before a game starts you go into your settings and click "Hide Rank On/Off" it will make your name become a stone player so when they see the player list they just see you as a random player.
When you vote it says "Anonymous voted for Normal" and nobody will know who is the ranked player (unless they saw them in a lobby before with a rank) and nobody will target anyone else

Although this idea won't prevent every player from saying OP in chat they cannot directly talk to the ranked player or spam because they don't know who the ranked player is and if their is one or not

-Remember this is an OPTIONAL feature for donaters that if they want to hide their rank they can by going into the settings
Please add this I am done with players keep asking me for OP (I am diamond rank)

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
We do already have it for some games that your IGN appears yellow no matter what rank you actually are... people still spam the chat with "op"

I am aware that the "yellow" only works in game. I will ask if it is possible to also make it working before a game starts, so in lobby.

How would you want to do it? How would you implement choosing if you rank would be shown or not? I guess it would have to be turned off on the whole server. That'd be easiest.
Would players still want that then?

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
This won't ever stop the OP spamming, but it's kinda unnecessary for now I would say.

Though it could be a nice little feature after some more important things have changed on the server.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
We do already have it for some games that your IGN appears yellow no matter what rank you actually are... people still spam the chat with "op"

I am aware that the "yellow" only works in game. I will ask if it is possible to also make it working before a game starts, so in lobby.

How would you want to do it? How would you implement choosing if you rank would be shown or not? I guess it would have to be turned off on the whole server. That'd be easiest.
Would players still want that then?
I think that a certain command should be able to toggle it on and off. For instance maybe /disguise on to get rid of the tag, and /disguise off to allow players to see your rank. Well, it's not really not my decision, but it is just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
Top Bottom