Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
They could just make all the players their names yellow in lobbies just like in games and when a ranked person votes it says anonymous instead of their name like you suggested. This would probably take less time to code than to make a 'hide rank' command, if not then the 'hide rank' command should work as well.
but the main point of donating or getting a rank is to stand out so your just letting everyone have a "gold" rank name, that is why i suggested a settings feature just like a few servers have /disguise we can have an option in the settings to change your name to stone if you want, not a feature that affects everyone just you because if they see their name turn suddenly yellow they will know a donater is in the same lobby

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
They could just make all the players their names yellow in lobbies just like in games and when a ranked person votes it says anonymous instead of their name like you suggested. This would probably take less time to code than to make a 'hide rank' command, if not then the 'hide rank' command should work as well.
Gotta love Cubecraft Logic:
They hide Ranks in Assassins and Kit PVP because ''reasons''.
Yet in SkyWars where everybody spams 12 years for OP it's not yellow.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
but the main point of donating or getting a rank is to stand out so your just letting everyone have a "gold" rank name, that is why i suggested a settings feature just like a few servers have /disguise we can have an option in the settings to change your name to stone if you want, not a feature that affects everyone just you because if they see their name turn suddenly yellow they will know a donater is in the same lobby
I meant that everyone in the lobby gets a yellow name, stone rankers and donatos.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I meant that everyone in the lobby gets a yellow name, stone rankers and donatos.
but that takes one of the reasons to buy a rank by "Popping Out" in player list
that is why i said Ranked Player > Stone not Stone and Rank > Yellow
So if the Ranked player wants to be "Unnoticed" or have a "Fair" game they can by hiding their name which is completely optional, some ranked players like to show off their rank that is why i said optional and only ranked players can do this

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Would be nice but people spam anyway. I've been in lobbies where it is only stone ranks and people still spam xD also I've been in lobbies with one donator where they spam op as well which is weird...

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Would be nice but people spam anyway. I've been in lobbies where it is only stone ranks and people still spam xD also I've been in lobbies with one donator where they spam op as well which is weird...
but they won't know who to target :P
Th

the disguise plugin might work here and is popular to use among youtubers
for youtubers it has to be a /nick and a /disguise so its not that suspicious (maybe even a random name generator)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I was thinking about buying a rank and this would be good, because there is spammer people telling to choose OP in the game and well, this is a great solution!!!

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yes, please I really want this, I've been targeted many times,I eggwars. Please add this staff

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I was thinking about buying a rank and this would be good, because there is spammer people telling to choose OP in the game and well, this is a great solution!!!
Way better than black listing :D
Yes, please I really want this, I've been targeted many times,I eggwars. Please add this staff
it doesn't have to be only in eggwars its meant to be server wide :) (aka in every lobby/game)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Finally! Me and @QuackoNumeroUno won't be targeted for doing hardcover or normal.
xD
reason why I dont want this is I like to see people bagging for op :p
spam is better than targeted and also either way they will still spam OP
But we don't like to be targeted. Who likes to be spammed?
i prefer spammed over targeted
I never got that before :p ...
depends on what you vote for OP = rarely targeted, Normal/Hardcore = a LOT OF TARGETERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom