Votes: 45 90.0%
  • No (Explain Please)

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
Let me just say a thing When u press Tab Ranked Players Come First So that should also be changed because Normally it is according to alphabet order
So.... The Names will change in the tab according which team u choose or if u don't choose a team It will just black

2. Note Most of the people know most of the staff's name (most) not all

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
but that takes one of the reasons to buy a rank by "Popping Out" in player list
that is why i said Ranked Player > Stone not Stone and Rank > Yellow
So if the Ranked player wants to be "Unnoticed" or have a "Fair" game they can by hiding their name which is completely optional, some ranked players like to show off their rank that is why i said optional and only ranked players can do this
I mean what??? do u really think that players who have ranks are `better at pvp' than stone ranks and I personnally Bought The Rank for Voting for Modifiers

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
2. Note Most of the people know most of the staff's name (most) not all
usually (well i believe) that people that are on the forums and are active are the ones who know the staff members others will just see "OH a orange name, that must be a staff member let me annoy them" or something like that
I mean what??? do u really think that players who have ranks are `better at pvp' than stone ranks and I personnally Bought The Rank for Voting for Modifiers
o_O How the hell did you get ranked players being better?... Oh you misunderstood me, my bad! I meant Ranked Player ---> Stone
Sorry, IN MORE DETAIL: what i meant by Ranked Players > Stone is that Ranked Players Become Stone ranks/Their names become grey (i said > meaning as become/an arrow)

PandaGal99

Oct 10, 2016
This would be a very helpful idea for normal ranked players AS WELL AS YOUTUBERS. These players get targeted a lot just because of their ranks.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I think the server should work on creating more buggy (soon-to-die) games instead of a random diguise plugin!
We can all agree they are the best!

pffttt
dont forget the fact that they dont even bother updating dying games and just replace them by other dead games *AHEM* blockband

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This would be a very helpful idea for normal ranked players AS WELL AS YOUTUBERS. These players get targeted a lot just because of their ranks.
;) Yes
I think the server should work on creating more buggy (soon-to-die) games instead of a random diguise plugin!
We can all agree they are the best!

pffttt
Sometimes when they don't know what "new" game they should add they can slowly implement this idea, you know Great/Good Original Game Ideas don't fall from the sky
.... Little Off Topic: What Happened @TlmeLord You used to be an Admin!!?
dont forget the fact that they dont even bother updating dying games and just replace them by other dead games *AHEM* blockband
true true
Me and my friend are still getting our butt kicked for that game. I will bring it back, I need support though.
xD I think another server should be allowed to host it if CC minds for those players who wish to play it may play it again
This would solve a lot of problems like tanks getting "targeted" etc people spanning op
Exactly, that is where this idea came from

Reactions: BanBoy

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
you know Great/Good Original Game Ideas don't fall from the sky
In fact Money Walls came from Trump
xD I think another server should be allowed to host it if CC minds for those players who wish to play it may play it again
And lose all the Money Walls fans? Nope.
true true
#MoneyWallsIsTheNewHarambe @CallMeCookies
What Happened @TlmeLord You used to be an Admin!!?
I think she left the staff team, and it was a long ago too if I remember.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
In fact Money Walls came from Trump
... you are messing with me
And lose all the Money Walls fans? Nope.
i have a 90% feeling CC won't return it but maybe another server can host it
#MoneyWallsIsTheNewHarambe @CallMeCookies
Even if it came back i will still play eggwars more :P
I think she left the staff team, and it was a long ago too if I remember.
within this week she was an admin, i think yesterday something happened and she left :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom