Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
@Ping Ether Gave a good method to stop this (he posted this on my factions suggestion)

But either way i think that if you want to fly in lobbies you have to have your rank on or it won't work OR ^^ Cause no hack makes particles appear when you fly

that will lead to Impersonating other players/staff /disguise should only affect skins not IGNS because you can hack with /disguise on and get someone else in trouble
When I mean by /disguise it just removes your rank tag and make your name yellow. Nothing else.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Oh i see. It's a different server though probably.
it will probably confuse ranked players and Youtubers cause /disguise is know to change your skin and IGN or just skin
/Nick is just change your IGN
So that is why i said settings unless the command is /rankon or /rankoff

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
it will probably confuse ranked players and Youtubers cause /disguise is know to change your skin and IGN or just skin
/Nick is just change your IGN
So that is why i said settings unless the command is /rankon or /rankoff
I think /rankon and /rankoff would be perfect!

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
This is something a lot of staff have wanted for a very long time. It would be fantastic to be able to speak without alerting hackers and rulebreakers to the presence of staff as well as avoid people targeting you in games for the "glory" of killing/beating a staff member. I imagine even our donors get harassed with "OP PLS" due to their rank. Great idea, definitely supporting it.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This is something a lot of staff have wanted for a very long time. It would be fantastic to be able to speak without alerting hackers and rulebreakers to the presence of staff as well as avoid people targeting you in games for the "glory" of killing/beating a staff member. I imagine even our donors get harassed with "OP PLS" due to their rank. Great idea, definitely supporting it.
you just made my day :) !!!!

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
So recently i have seen multiple threads about black listing OP, Normal, Hardcore but as the members of the forums replied you will black list words like peOPle or OPinion etc but here is where my idea comes to place

-Ability to hide your rank if you want to
Before a game starts you go into your settings and click "Hide Rank On/Off" it will make your name become a stone player so when they see the player list they just see you as a random player.
When you vote it says "Anonymous voted for Normal" and nobody will know who is the ranked player (unless they saw them in a lobby before with a rank) and nobody will target anyone else

Although this idea won't prevent every player from saying OP in chat they cannot directly talk to the ranked player or spam because they don't know who the ranked player is and if their is one or not

-Remember this is an OPTIONAL feature for donaters that if they want to hide their rank they can by going into the settings

I suggested this about a year ago but I still agree 100% with what you have to say and I think it would be a good perk especially for people who have paid over £50 to Cubecraft.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I suggested this about a year ago but I still agree 100% with what you have to say and I think it would be a good perk especially for people who have paid over £50 to Cubecraft.
i bought my rank Just to vote to support the server 2 and i have experienced multiple targeters and got so mad that i stopped playing for a while then i came back and pretended not to know how to type in chat so they can't get mad at me, i kept voting for OP in fear of getting targeted and not have fun, now i am so used to OP that i enjoy it and don't get targeted as much
But SOME players like normal/hardcore and always get targeted *cough* @QuackoNumeroUno *cough*

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
i bought my rank Just to vote to support the server 2 and i have experienced multiple targeters and got so mad that i stopped playing for a while then i came back and pretended not to know how to type in chat so they can't get mad at me, i kept voting for OP in fear of getting targeted and not have fun, now i am so used to OP that i enjoy it and don't get targeted as much
But SOME players like normal/hardcore and always get targeted *cough* @QuackoNumeroUno *cough*

I do agree but the CC DEV team don't read the suggestions that come up here anymore :(

geumguy1

Sep 24, 2016
no more OPOPOPOPOP or NLNLNLNL before games a peaceful time for ranked players :D

NetherOvelord

Jun 29, 2016
the thing is, ive never or never seen a game where people specifically target a rank, sometimes I target people because there close or your making a wrong move where I can easily take them, I seriously thing the whole targeting thing is just over exaggerating.
they target me because i don't vote what they want

Reactions: Earth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom