Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to be able to trade hats for your cubelet back?

• yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christamyboat

May 1, 2016
A place in California.
twitter.com
I was talking with my friend @Rowanmyboat and mentioned that it would be a very cool idea to see that cubecraft add in a system that if you already say 1 hat that you can trade it for another cubelet. So perhaps instead of winning multiple things multiple times players can have a bigger chance to win some of the other items with the cubelets instead of the same ones.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I prefer the idea of being able to see how many times you've got an item.

There could be some kind of challenges like: "Get 30 Spain Hats", so when you reach
that amount of items, you get a reward, maybe another cubelet. Someone suggested
that before but it has never happened .-.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
But it isn't needed that you always get something else from a Cubelet.
Maybe they can add that you can enchant Cubelets or something with points ,if you enchant your Cubelet you put points in it. How more points you put in the Cubelet he more chance you have for getting things that you don't have.

Like 25 points gives you 5% more chance of getting a thing that you don't have/own.
250 points gives you 50% more chance of getting a thing that you don't have/own.
@Stefanvld ?

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I would have everything if this was already on the server... Getting everything that you want (bee armor :P) can be hard sometimes, and I still don't have the helmet after months here. If you see someone in full bee armor, you quickly understand that he/she plays a lot here. If your idea will be implemented lvl 10 people would have full bee armor, and it wouldn't feel as exclusive.

But it isn't needed that you always get something else from a Cubelet.
Maybe they can add that you can enchant Cubelets or something with points ,if you enchant your Cubelet you put points in it. How more points you put in the Cubelet he more chance you have for getting things that you don't have.

Like 25 points gives you 5% more chance of getting a thing that you don't have/own.
250 points gives you 50% more chance of getting a thing that you don't have/own.
@Stefanvld ?
500 for 100%
HorA14F.gif

I would get everything in only a couple minutes (I have 23k points)...

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I would have everything if this was already on the server... Getting everything that you want (bee armor :p) can be hard sometimes, and I still don't have the helmet after months here. If you see someone in full bee armor, you quickly understand that he/she plays a lot here. If your idea will be implemented lvl 10 people would have full bee armor, and it wouldn't feel as exclusive.

500 for 100%
HorA14F.gif

I would get everything in only a couple minutes (I have 23k points)...
Maybe a little bit more points... xD

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Nah, I don't support this. You just have to be lucky to get what you want. I think it would be to easy to get everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom