Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RouTube

Sep 1, 2017
Hi everyone, last night, whilst playing the latest game which has taken steam by storm, PUBG, I was thinking what a good idea it would have been to add kind of a battle Royale mode to this server, but then I remembered there was survival games which is more or less identical to a Battle Royale. So, thinking further, I though why not incorporate it into Eggwars in some certain maps (or speed mode) where a zone gradually moves people into the middle of the map. It would increase peoples awareness of everything going on and would reduce teams sat at their islands camping. Maybe this could be in normal games as well as speed but just the zone takes longer to move in. It could also be in competitive eggwars which I suggested in my latest post. It would also make for some highlight pvp battles as teams battle to capture the mid early game. Please take this into consideration.

- RouTube

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I think this is a bad idea.
You can always deal with campers by building safe bridges or rushing to mid first and hold it down. Theres always ender pearls and punch bows are more expensive now. -1 support im afraid

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If a zone is moving towards the middle of the map and my egg is still there, then wouldn't that grant me some sort of immunity because the border is denying any sorts of entry to my island / egg?

Overall, this idea for a game like Speed Eggwars where there's already fast-paced gameplay is counter productive, and will have to have lots of things edited (such as the dilemma stated above to be negated) for a small change in a mode where games last 5-10 minutes.

Alternatively, this could be a little more useful, though controversial, for Team Skywars. That game has a lot more "campers" and such, therefore this would promote faster / better games.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If a zone is moving towards the middle of the map and my egg is still there, then wouldn't that grant me some sort of immunity because the border is denying any sorts of entry to my island / egg?

Overall, this idea for a game like Speed Eggwars where there's already fast-paced gameplay is counter productive, and will have to have lots of things edited (such as the dilemma stated above to be negated) for a small change in a mode where games last 5-10 minutes.

Alternatively, this could be a little more useful, though controversial, for Team Skywars. That game has a lot more "campers" and such, therefore this would promote faster / better games.

Dude if you sign up for Team you know it's going to belong. But maps like mushrooms I liked the challenge with the kb mushroom but of course, some salty pros don't know how to lock themselves in.

RouTube

Sep 1, 2017
well maybe the eggs would be destroyed at a certain part of the border process when it hits it?? But when it does the people who still had their egg at that point would have maybe 10 extra lives so their is still a point of defending your egg before, also in team (non-speed) maybe the border started to move in under 10 minutes so it gives people the chance to prepare? And shop-wise it would be quite cool if when the border passes the villagers there is no more buying so what you have is what you have, which would make people more aware. This idea could be moulded my criticism until there is no imperfections.

Reactions: zHacker

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone, last night, whilst playing the latest game which has taken steam by storm, PUBG, I was thinking what a good idea it would have been to add kind of a battle Royale mode to this server, but then I remembered there was survival games which is more or less identical to a Battle Royale. So, thinking further, I though why not incorporate it into Eggwars in some certain maps (or speed mode) where a zone gradually moves people into the middle of the map. It would increase peoples awareness of everything going on and would reduce teams sat at their islands camping. Maybe this could be in normal games as well as speed but just the zone takes longer to move in. It could also be in competitive eggwars which I suggested in my latest post. It would also make for some highlight pvp battles as teams battle to capture the mid early game. Please take this into consideration.

- RouTube
I disagree with this idea as if you die you would be at your island and who knows, what if you die and you’re then in the barrier? (Thats my understanding)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom