Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
We all know that hackers ruin the server and the games. My simple suggestion is to do /votekick <Username> just like they do in Tower Defense. When the players does the command on a targeted user, the system starts up a vote showing that all players (Even the dead ones) all have to vote (except for 1 player excluding the targeted player) to kick the person out. The duration of the /votekick is 3 minutes in total. IDK if this is a good suggestion or not... Everyone hates hackers so maybe this can reduce the hacker amount.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
While this can reduce the hacker amount, it can be abused quite severely, especially against "good" players, which others might perceive as a hacker.

Reactions: AustinPlayzGTX

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I don't really like this idea. I played a game of solo eggwars and got hackusateds by 6/10 people. 2 others tagged along with them, so I would have been kicked.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Last game I played 2 teams teamed up against me, because they were convinced I had some kind of bow hack.

Fine by me, but with such a system added I would have been kicked out the game. And I've never hacked in my life.

D

Deleted member 169486

This can be abused as they can target very good players

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
I don't like this idea.
Players can just kick someone out the game,that isn't hacking.

_Flaxen

Oct 2, 2016
Flaxen's Magic Land
If there was a way around people abusing it, which there isn't really, then perhaps it would be a good idea. But I don't think it'll work like that. But hey good suggestion! :)

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
We all know that hackers ruin the server and the games. My simple suggestion is to do /votekick <Username> just like they do in Tower Defense. When the players does the command on a targeted user, the system starts up a vote showing that all players (Even the dead ones) all have to vote (except for 1 player excluding the targeted player) to kick the person out. The duration of the /votekick is 3 minutes in total. IDK if this is a good suggestion or not... Everyone hates hackers so maybe this can reduce the hacker amount.
Requiring all the players to vote is a bad idea.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
i am gonna say what another person said (id remember who it was though)
People can just get lazy and kick vote innocent players 5 players in a team vs 1 player in a team
they will just /kickvote (player) and win by default
also if everyone had to /kickvote maybe a friend of the hacker votes against and the hacker doesn't get kicked
I like where you're going with this but sadly it will get abused

WeatherCats

Apr 17, 2016
Maybe at least implement something similar to this in team games for only said team to decide on.... I disagree with everyone voting on solo for hackers because LOTS of people accuse players of hacking... however in team with team-only voting it could save you from bad teammates who, say, in egg wars hog the diamond gen and then decide to walk off the edge with all op items on him. (This exactly hasn't happened, however one game a player hogged the dia gen and then walked off the edge so I wanted /votekick so badly then.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Maybe at least implement something similar to this in team games for only said team to decide on.... I disagree with everyone voting on solo for hackers because LOTS of people accuse players of hacking... however in team with team-only voting it could save you from bad teammates who, say, in egg wars hog the diamond gen and then decide to walk off the edge with all op items on him. (This exactly hasn't happened, however one game a player hogged the dia gen and then walked off the edge so I wanted /votekick so badly then.
you mean something like this ? https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/team-kick.163805/

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
There is no point in just kicking them out the game because then its hard to get evidence that they were actually hacking (because they are no longer in the game).

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really like the idea as I've been accused of hacks by an entire game before and I would probably get kicked in those games. Also what happens when it gets down to 4 players and its a 1v3 can't they all just vote kick you and win the game?

AustinPlayzGTX

Oct 9, 2016
Yea when you get blamed for hacks in whick i did when i had no armor but triple health was voted i punched a dude off the edge and he called me a hacker. So i agree 100%

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom