Status
Not open for further replies.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Hey guys,

Today im back with another suggestion. Its called "Watch Profile" (Lol pls dont hate on my edit skils) So if someone read a post on someone's profile you get the message, for example "NedGaming Wrote a message on Earth"s Profile" Watch the picture.

Thanks for reading, Vote above this page :)

Attachments

• IMG_1103.PNG
    IMG_1103.PNG
    277.6 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
While I agree with @Ping Ether I'd still like to see this added +.6
COUGH COUGH there's a "news feed" where you can see what people who you follow did COUGH COUGH
I still dont understand your point, why is still a bad idea? I maked this becuase then you can 3 Hours later still see the message On alerts and click on them Why should you look at news feed?.. This button is maded to on "Watch Forum" So you dont like this to? Because you can see that to on "Recent Activity"

I hope you understand me right now.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I still dont understand your point, why is still a bad idea? I maked this becuase then you can 3 Hours later still see the message On alerts and click on them Why should you look at news feed?.. This button is maded to on "Watch Forum" So you dont like this to? Because you can see that to on "Recent Activity"

I hope you understand me right now.
It's just an unrelevant feature, not so many people would use it, and if you wanna track someone's activity there's already an option for that.
I'd suggest to manually check the user you wanna check the profile of instead of having an automated system to do it instead.

Reactions: NedGaming

PandaTime14

Nov 14, 2016
I don understand the point. Just the other day I got the option to Un-Watch my post. Not sure if thats what you mean.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
This is a pretty good idea, usually when I'm on the forums is then I sit on my cellphone! So I think it's definitely convenient! Good idea man!

Reactions: NedGaming
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom