Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Xxkane7287xX

Nov 8, 2014
All Amazing Ideas! I mean I'm banned but that would make me wanna like love this server more.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I personally love towny/survival servers. They were the first type of server I really enjoyed playing and spent over a year playing on. It's a really nice place to have a great, friendly community on compared to everywhere else.

The issues with adding a towny server and why I don't think we will ever have it:

• A lot of maintenance is required, it will most likely end up as factions and be left to rot as soon as it's put in
  • There are so many servers with towny/survival, literally thousands and they will be much better optimised and have better abilities/perks etc (Since they aren't a network, so they only have one focus, one server).
  • Our network is a 'Games' server. It's called CubecraftGames, we want to focus on mini-games and we will in future have more custom features and more unique games.
  • Rubik like's everything to be custom, I know he personally doesn't like using bukkit plugins, however if he was to make a plugin using a lot of @Tacosbefriends idea's then that would be pretty cool
This seem's negative, but I'd rather put it into perspective and be realistic. I love towny server's since their communities are the best, but for a large network, it requires too much resources and regular maintenance/updates.

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
just to revive the thread since i dont know if it is 100% not going to be added, but i have a few things to say which may or may not (probably this one) change your mind.

- Towny is a Factions server which is more focused on building your town and trying to become a large city. Factions is a game to survive and become the best faction (eventhough it is impossible with MuffinStuffers). However it is not really game but a separate server than the rest. As @Efcluke94 said, it is cubecraftgames so it is a game server eventhough factions is more of a Single separate server than a game. Towny is like your basic survival server, some of you may remember the survival server before it was replaced by factions, isnt towny a bit like the survival server, building stuff without worrying if your base is going to get destroyed by stronger people.

- I have seen so MANY servers which have towny BUT there are hardly any people on them, the highest player count was 300-ish players, and you need a big number of players to have a towny server, and multiple towns.

- This probably will be the MOST effective answer (jks) it has 19 votes all together and 94.7% voted yes

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
Also i have a different Idea for the economy system since it would cost a ton to actually build a city/town. Thinking of using a $ (dollar) or £ (Pounds) system or CCC( CubeCraft Credits) which you can only obtain on that server ( by auctions, sign shops, killing mobs ect.)

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
just to revive the thread since i dont know if it is 100% not going to be added, but i have a few things to say which may or may not (probably this one) change your mind.

- Towny is a Factions server which is more focused on building your town and trying to become a large city. Factions is a game to survive and become the best faction (eventhough it is impossible with MuffinStuffers). However it is not really game but a separate server than the rest. As @Efcluke94 said, it is cubecraftgames so it is a game server eventhough factions is more of a Single separate server than a game. Towny is like your basic survival server, some of you may remember the survival server before it was replaced by factions, isnt towny a bit like the survival server, building stuff without worrying if your base is going to get destroyed by stronger people.

- I have seen so MANY servers which have towny BUT there are hardly any people on them, the highest player count was 300-ish players, and you need a big number of players to have a towny server, and multiple towns.

- This probably will be the MOST effective answer (jks) it has 19 votes all together and 94.7% voted yes
You're a bit outdated with the MS info.

Reactions: FLYING_PIANO66
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom