Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Xxkane7287xX

Nov 8, 2014
All Amazing Ideas! I mean I'm banned but that would make me wanna like love this server more.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I personally love towny/survival servers. They were the first type of server I really enjoyed playing and spent over a year playing on. It's a really nice place to have a great, friendly community on compared to everywhere else.

The issues with adding a towny server and why I don't think we will ever have it:

• A lot of maintenance is required, it will most likely end up as factions and be left to rot as soon as it's put in
  • There are so many servers with towny/survival, literally thousands and they will be much better optimised and have better abilities/perks etc (Since they aren't a network, so they only have one focus, one server).
  • Our network is a 'Games' server. It's called CubecraftGames, we want to focus on mini-games and we will in future have more custom features and more unique games.
  • Rubik like's everything to be custom, I know he personally doesn't like using bukkit plugins, however if he was to make a plugin using a lot of @Tacosbefriends idea's then that would be pretty cool
This seem's negative, but I'd rather put it into perspective and be realistic. I love towny server's since their communities are the best, but for a large network, it requires too much resources and regular maintenance/updates.

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
just to revive the thread since i dont know if it is 100% not going to be added, but i have a few things to say which may or may not (probably this one) change your mind.

- Towny is a Factions server which is more focused on building your town and trying to become a large city. Factions is a game to survive and become the best faction (eventhough it is impossible with MuffinStuffers). However it is not really game but a separate server than the rest. As @Efcluke94 said, it is cubecraftgames so it is a game server eventhough factions is more of a Single separate server than a game. Towny is like your basic survival server, some of you may remember the survival server before it was replaced by factions, isnt towny a bit like the survival server, building stuff without worrying if your base is going to get destroyed by stronger people.

- I have seen so MANY servers which have towny BUT there are hardly any people on them, the highest player count was 300-ish players, and you need a big number of players to have a towny server, and multiple towns.

- This probably will be the MOST effective answer (jks) it has 19 votes all together and 94.7% voted yes

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
Also i have a different Idea for the economy system since it would cost a ton to actually build a city/town. Thinking of using a $ (dollar) or £ (Pounds) system or CCC( CubeCraft Credits) which you can only obtain on that server ( by auctions, sign shops, killing mobs ect.)

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
just to revive the thread since i dont know if it is 100% not going to be added, but i have a few things to say which may or may not (probably this one) change your mind.

- Towny is a Factions server which is more focused on building your town and trying to become a large city. Factions is a game to survive and become the best faction (eventhough it is impossible with MuffinStuffers). However it is not really game but a separate server than the rest. As @Efcluke94 said, it is cubecraftgames so it is a game server eventhough factions is more of a Single separate server than a game. Towny is like your basic survival server, some of you may remember the survival server before it was replaced by factions, isnt towny a bit like the survival server, building stuff without worrying if your base is going to get destroyed by stronger people.

- I have seen so MANY servers which have towny BUT there are hardly any people on them, the highest player count was 300-ish players, and you need a big number of players to have a towny server, and multiple towns.

- This probably will be the MOST effective answer (jks) it has 19 votes all together and 94.7% voted yes
You're a bit outdated with the MS info.

Reactions: FLYING_PIANO66
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Happy Dance 😈

1716154486367.png
Matriox wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for helping us all out over the past month

Appreciate all your activity on the forums and discord, great to see!
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything. You did well :)
JustNathie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
Top Bottom