Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
it is definitly possible. Your devs could probably do it in like 10 mins. With the toggle and cooldown probably longer. it would be some simple lines added to the chatfilter to display the message.
Also since it would react to thinks like hacks killaura fly etc Why dont we all try to figure out as many words as possible for the system to be effective. Below this reply try to think of hacking related words people say in chat when they see a hacker. Let me start with the most obvious ones:
hack
hacks
fly
flight
killaura
If you got ideas reply below.
hax
haxor
h@acks
h4cks
h@x
h4x
h4xor
h@xor
hax0r
etc.. Yeah there are a huge load of words for that.
(This also proves why the censorship of words like: hacker, hacks are totally useless and only cause normal sentences to be censored out of the blue, but who am I to say that it makes no sense?)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
hax
haxor
h@acks
h4cks
h@x
h4x
h4xor
h@xor
hax0r
etc.. Yeah there are a huge load of words for that.
(This also proves why the censorship of words like: hacker, hacks are totally useless and only cause normal sentences to be censored out of the blue, but who am I to say that it makes no sense?)
you forgot this sentence xD.;)
I call
HAX

Reactions: CommunistCactus

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Before I forget @Mac would it theoretically be possible to send this medsage in the language the player has set in his settings. I dont know which staff can translate but you should now.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You're ruining the art of "hackusating"

It's a very soothing and relaxing experience... You're secretly given a rank on how well you do it...

Rank D - Hackusating a hacker
Rank C - Hackusating a pro
Rank B - Hackusating a staff member
Rank A - Hackusating a Steve or an Alex who are new to Minecraft...

Jokes aside, I like this idea, at-least it gives the idea to people who are new to Cubecraft where to report a player
Rank D: Every day
Rank C: @Thefty you hackers .-.
Rank B: @Camezonda I call hax...
Rank A: ._. Alts! alts!! ALTS!!!

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Rank D: Every day
Rank C: @Thefty you hackers .-.
Rank B: @Camezonda I call hax...
Rank A: ._. Alts! alts!! ALTS!!!
Rank D: Go into an eggwars or skywars game and you will quickly get to do it
Rank C:mmmhhh. That Person just beat me with a bow and since I am the 360 noscope master he can only be hacking
Rank B: @Mac why u allow hacks(not the admin mac it is a joke about mineplexs former anticheat the "M.ineplex A.nti C.heat"which was the worst anticheat in the existence of minecraft).
Rank A: That guy is just trying to look like a nub I call hax.

Reactions: zNarwhal

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Smart idea, I saw many people who doesn't know where report hackers and well, I tell them but I'm not always there xD So for new people this would be really helpful. With the /report command or every "x" minutes that helps.
+100000

maxminoS

Sep 21, 2016
+1

And maybe just put it on Google Forms? So that they can easily understand the template and it'll probably support other languages.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom