Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Yea I agree, maybe a 10-20 second cooldown so their chat isn't completely spammed with this. Maybe even a toggle option so players who already know how to report can turn it off.
would be a cool idea too. This suggestion is more directed to new players instead of veterans. and since the chatplugin blocks any ips giving players the possibility to tell people to /report would make it easier. but yes I agree a cooldown and a toggle would be useful.(if the toggle is set to default display that message).

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I would love to see this! +1. This will help all the clueless people on where to report etc. This shouldn't even be able to be used for spamming staff members, it will only spam on your screen. This could be a very important addition!

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
You're ruining the art of "hackusating"

It's a very soothing and relaxing experience... You're secretly given a rank on how well you do it...

Rank D - Hackusating a hacker
Rank C - Hackusating a pro
Rank B - Hackusating a staff member
Rank A - Hackusating a Steve or an Alex who are new to Minecraft...

Jokes aside, I like this idea, at-least it gives the idea to people who are new to Cubecraft where to report a player

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿
Let's not spam, please and thanks.

Anyways, back on track, I like this idea. Since, the message can be sent to the individual player when certain words/phrases are put in chat. I hope it can be implemented. :)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Let's not spam, please and thanks.

Anyways, back on track, I like this idea. Since, the message can be sent to the individual player when certain words/phrases are put in chat. I hope it can be implemented. :)
it is definitly possible. Your devs could probably do it in like 10 mins. With the toggle and cooldown probably longer. it would be some simple lines added to the chatfilter to display the message.
Also since it would react to thinks like hacks killaura fly etc Why dont we all try to figure out as many words as possible for the system to be effective. Below this reply try to think of hacking related words people say in chat when they see a hacker. Let me start with the most obvious ones:
hack
hacks
fly
flight
killaura
If you got ideas reply below.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I like the idea and what @Mac also said it doesn't matter if they are going to spam this so there isn't a need for a cooldown. The 'trigger' word is hard because we don't know what people are going to use because they know that you can't say hacks so they would probably say things like hax, hacs, haxer or hacer not hacker but people who don't know you can't use that word would say hacks/hack so I should add that

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
it is definitly possible. Your devs could probably do it in like 10 mins.
I never said it wasn't possible. I'm aware that it is something that is fairly simple to implement. I mainly said things the way I did because there are more important things that are on the devs plates. :P

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I never said it wasn't possible. I'm aware that it is something that is fairly simple to implement. I mainly said things the way I did because there are more important things that are on the devs plates. :p
Yes then I misunderstood you but you can agree that we should think of words for when this system triggers.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I just got another idea for this that shouldnt be hard to do but would help even more. Maybe send the players a message depending on their language settings. So english people get an english message dutch people get a dutch message. I cant translate those languages but some staff members like @Diogu can. This would help more players to understand what the plugin is telling them. What do u think about this @Mac
(altough I am billingual I still want a german language setting xD. But that might never happen).

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
This is a great idea so that mods won't get spammed by all of this /report like in the past. It sure would help for those who would want to report hackers. +1

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
npOd86x.png
A really good suggestion +1

Speaking about aesthetics, perhaps it looks better like that:
"Found a rulebreaker report HERE
Note: To report hackers you need video evidence."
Instead of putting the link (it's unattractive from my point of view), putting the link attached to the word HERE. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom