Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
1,284
2,087
204
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I can personally confirm that Desiderata is goated. I barely beat them on EU servers when they were on 200 ping, I even lost on EU sometimes. I was then thoroughly humbled when we played on Aisa servers and I could never beat them in a fair fight. I only won certain games by trapping and fighting on lowground. I still lost 90% of the time.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: omegasaucy

omegasaucy

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
598
2,452
278
Pronouns
She/They
Desiderata is goated
LIES

why is nobody liking and subbing?!?! DO IT NOOOOOOW
images - 2024-03-03T075328.890.jpeg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy bday!
lnlnvxyy wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthdayyy
lnlnvxyy wrote on ItzJuan's profile.
itzjuan on top
lnlnvxyy wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on Muhh's profile.
how love cat??
Top Bottom