Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Hello, this is the first I'm making a thread in here because I'm a nub a developing.

but let's get back to topic, for my server I currently use Buycraft it's okay but I want something different does somebody know a good rank payment system/plugin?

Hopefully someone can help me out!

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello, this is the first I'm making a thread in here because I'm a nub a developing.

but let's get back to topic, for my server I currently use Buycraft it's okay but I want something different does somebody know a good rank payment system/plugin?

Hopefully someone can help me out!

Enjin ;)

Buycraft is really customizable, you can make your Shop look awesome and different... if you know CSS, if not, you can always hire/ask someone. There isn't other good alternative to BuyCraft (CCG, Hypixel, etc use Buycraft)

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Enjin ;)

Buycraft is really customizable, you can make your Shop look awesome and different... if you know CSS, if not, you can always hire/ask someone. There isn't other good alternative to BuyCraft (CCG, Hypixel, etc use Buycraft)
Im not 100% sure but cubecraft isn't using buycraft I think. You can't change the website icon with buycraft with any plans..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom