Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
⚔️ The Legacy Project - The Future of the Project

Hello CubeCrafters!

Long time, no see. It's been a solid four months of radio silence, and I figured that I tell you all what has happened to the project. If you have no idea what this project is, here is a quick summary.
The purpose of this project is to recreate the 'OG' CubeCraft Java experience by allowing players to revisit old maps, lobbies and game maps alike. You are able to to do quests and trivia's to learn about the server's history. This server will be available for both Bedrock and Java versions.
Please also read the project's older posts.
The Legacy Project
Development Update #1
Development Update #2

2023-05-14_13.45.43.png

SO, WHAT HAPPPENED?

Back in August, I hit the pause button on the project to sort out my real-life stuff. I was way too deep in the online world, making some moves I probably shouldn't have. Good news, though – life's looking pretty amazing now, and I'm pumped to dive back into the project. I get it; the hype might have cooled off a bit, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve to bring it back.

WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE PROJECT?

This Project is already massive – we've got nearly all of Java's legacy gamemode lobbies and a whopping eight main lobbies. But we're not stopping there. Our original plan was to recreate the old Java setup, but now we're thinking of throwing in the 2018 Bedrock server too. Yep, you heard it right – both the old Java and Bedrock servers in one epic project!

2023-05-14_18.02.47.png

DISCORD SERVER?

Following the temporary suspension of the project, the associated Discord server was also placed on hold. We are diligently working to revamp and prepare it for public access, offering a dedicated platform for daily updates and news pertaining to the project.

REGARDING THE RELEASE DATE

Since we made new plans to also include the old Bedrock server, the release date of the server will be pushed far back, but news for that will be posted on the discord when that is out.
Development of the project will continue on January 1st 2024!

Thank you so much for reading!

- Luca // Lead Developer and Founder of the Project

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom