Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I suggest adding a game where there is like an elytra race where you have to get through a tunnel. I think a game like this would bring a completly new community and would bring lots of players to CubeCraft. I think it could be like the already existing parkour game. With competitive elytra and elytra where you try to get as fast as possible through turns to all the sides and fly into a portal at the end.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This sounds a lot like Wing Rush, which is a game that previously existed on the CubeCraft Java network. It’s basically Mario Kart with elytras.

I’m not really fond of the idea of having another game very similar to that, especially considering Cube - in my opinion - made Wing Rush really unique, even though it had very few players. However, if the game ever sees a return, I think it could use some new maps. Indoor (caves, or some other type of enclosed space) maps would be an interesting idea here.

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

RaptexGames

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Texas
www.youtube.com
It is very similar to the minigame that is on minecraft xbox 360 servers, but it would be great to bring it to the bedrock version, it can even be improved or added several things

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
this sounds cool :D
imo i just want a non-pvp game, doesn't rly matter what as long as it's fun

• Agree
Reactions: RaptexGames

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
This sounds lot like Wing Rush, which is a game that previously existed on the CubeCraft Java network. It’s basically Mario Kart with elytras.

I’m not really fond of the idea of having another game very similar to that, especially considering Cube - in my opinion - made Wing Rush really unique, even though it had very few players. However, if the game ever sees a return, I think it could use some new maps. Indoor (caves, or some other type of enclosed space) maps would be an interesting idea here.
Oh... I actually didn't know a game like that existed before. My bad. But I think a game like this on bedrock would still bring lots of players and it would definetly be in the top half of most played games on cubecraft.

this sounds cool :D
imo i just want a non-pvp game, doesn't rly matter what as long as it's fun
Yeah I think there are should be more non-pvp games. That's why I sometimes just play some competitive parkour when I get bored of eggwars and blockwars.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom