Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chadowen

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Ip ban, so when you find a hacker ban his Ip so he can't loggin in to CubeCraft from his Ip adress

Apr 22, 2019
knowwhere
No, 100% No!

When a player gets IP banned it would Ruin the run for family and friends from playing on CubeCraft using the Same ip!
I know people HATE hackers but they just have to deal with it or Report it Here.

Even if they do use an Alt or some Other way to bypass. They Will get Caught and there punishment will Increase.
Hackers are given a Chance because they might be new to the server and maybe never read rules.
When the hacker Gets banned its only 7days from Sentinal. you never know They Could Change!

Like what Sweetenerera Said Brothers And Sisters might use the same public IP. Also they might Love this Server with a level 39 and Diamond Rank! and while there brother or family member uses Hacks and thats Totally unfair.
Also Mods they might not knew they could not use. and they will not get IP Banned. - E.g - X-Ray Resource pack

Anyways i 100% Saying No! And i am Glad they get another chance and they Should.

I am Staying with Sentinal on this one!

Chadowen

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that a big part of the hacker community uses a VPN
I agree but i am looking for a solution to decrease the amount of hackers keeping in mind that the security system in Cube is not strong enough tbh for that finding new solutions will be helpful

Reactions: Basketman
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom