Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RDzSeba

Jun 19, 2016
Dominican Republic
Hello, My name Sebastian I am a player from the Dominican Republic.

I have come to suggest something very simple and that it would change almost nothing of the game, but we would like those who live in the Dominican Republic.

The head of the Dominican Republic flag, I know this is simple but I would like it to be. If you are reading this, would not you like it to be the flag of your country?

I hope you consider it, (if the flag is already in the game they write it to me that I'm not so sure)

Thank you ;)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
D

Deleted member 352903

You're talking about loot I guess..
And why not? We should have all the flags

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I want the Soviet Russia hat NOW! If you are telling me they all are there.
I have a better idea
CGw1xyf.png

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
So you would have a list of 195 heads/flags/shields becuase there're around the 195 countries in whole the world so you would like to have them all? I don't think that this is a good idea. The reason why they haven't added a Dominican Republic flag is just because there aren't many people who actually play on cubecraft. They just took the flags of the countries with the most players who're playing on cubecraft. I agree with you , it isn't nice to don't have an own flag of your country but I also get why they do not add this to cubecraft. If they would add Dominican Republic flag , I would also like flags of all the other countries becuase they also deserve to have one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom