Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It could be convenient for mobile phone users, but the forums do work perfectly fine on the mobile devices and a computer so it's not really necessary.

Reactions: BrockRock007

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Cubecraft you should made a application for ios or android that will be a cool idea

This idea has been suggested many times in the past. I still do not support this because it will take a lot of time for the developers to make such an application and isn't very beneficial in anyway to the server. In the distant future, maybe this could be done, however, right now I do not see potential in this suggestion.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
As said above by others, this has been suggested numerous times in the past. It's not really necessary as you can access Forums on your hand device just fine via Safari (IOS) and making this will need the Developers to put in a lot of work and will take time.

If you want how Forums is set-up on the computer, just tilt your phone making it horizontal. The set-up of the screen will be the same as in the Computer as the screen is stretched. ;)

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
That is already proposed. But my opinion is: it would be nice but it is not so important. I am now on holiday and I write this messages with my mobile phone. And that works perfectly.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Not a while ago, this was already been suggested. But its not really necessary, the forum works fine on mobile devices. Although it would be cool to get notifications

_VaporeWalker_

Oct 15, 2015
Lima - Perú
This idea has been suggested many times in the past. I still do not support this because it will take a lot of time for the developers to make such an application and isn't very beneficial in anyway to the server. In the distant future, maybe this could be done, however, right now I do not see potential in this suggestion.
Same

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I think its a excellent idea they need to do that. You are a genius. Tell that to cube craft team.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
Top Bottom