Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
Out of nowhere, I just got an amazing suggestion for a Mini / Micro game! Hear me out and read thoroughly.

Basically, everyone spawns full leather, some food, a wood sword and maybe even a bow with a couple of arrows. Everyone spawns with a person they have to kill and if its a big map, then even a compass who points to that specific players. Since EVERYONE spawns with this, there will also be people who spawns with YOUR name as their target. All players can only attack two people, their own target AND the person who has a target on them but they wont actually know who has a target on them. If you successfully kill you're own target, then you get some extra stuff and get a NEW target to kill. If you're killed by anyone, then you lose. This basically goes on till the last man standing wins.

I feel this can be added as a Boss micro game in minerware or if the developers see enough potential, then maybe this can be a seperate mini game. Cubecraft can name it whatever they want and I personally think this would be a good Micro or Mini Game to add.

If You believe this is a good suggestion, React with :agree:

If You Do Not Believe This Is A good suggestions, React with :disagree:

If You Are Indifferent or Unsure Of This suggestion, React with :unsure:

Thanks!

Last edited:

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I like it, but it couldn't really be a Boss Game on Minerware as they would only have a tiny space available, as it needs to fit in that void on each of the maps. So maybe a Microgame would be better? Excellent idea though!

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
At first I thought this was an original game not in minerware... Anyway I like the idea but I can't really see it in a game like minerware,
If this was an FFA type gamemode that you could respawn in then it would be a cool gamemode!

Reactions: BurntCrown8876

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
At first I thought this was an original game not in minerware... Anyway I like the idea but I can't really see it in a game like minerware,
If this was an FFA type gamemode that you could respawn in then it would be a cool gamemode!
Games like Last Knight Standing do exist on Minerware but I feel this would make a pretty good boss gamemode

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello TheDuda!

I'm afraid that another server is having a really similar game as a separate game from all the others called "Assassin".
That's basically all you said except that you don't have armor and it's a "one hit on kill".

But all the other things are the same, you have a target (someone is having you as his target), you can kill the person who's having you as his target and you can kill only your own target. (You get a "curse" of 5 second of slowness for attacking people who's not your target/assassin)

With taking that in mind I can't agree to your micro game suggestion.

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello TheDuda!

I'm afraid that another server is having a really similar game as a separate game from all the others called "Assassin".
That's basically all you said except that you don't have armor and it's a "one hit on kill".

But all the other things are the same, you have a target (someone is having you as his target), you can kill the person who's having you as his target and you can kill only your own target. (You get a "curse" of 5 second of slowness for attacking people who's not your target/assassin)

With taking that in mind I can't agree to your micro game suggestion.
Ah, I didn't know. Which server is this btw?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom