Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello my friends!
This for sure will be one of those very late introduction threads, but I realized that I have never really introduced myself to the community since I am on the forums, neither told my CCG story - how did this place turn into one of my favorite ones. Well, this thread contains a lot of information about me and my life, so if you're interested, you can keep reading :D

My name is Elena, but my friends call me Ellie. I live in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. One of the most important school years has ended and it's time for me to go to a different school. Fortunately, the end year exams were successful for me, and I got accepted in the school I wanted the most. I am so lucky to have some of the best friends and family in the world, and I am very excited to meet my new class, make more friends, meet my new teachers. Another thing I am very excited for are all the new things I am about to learn, like German and Russian. I love learning new languages, I love Bulgarian, math, physics, chemistry, and others. I have always loved animals, I have had many pets and all of them were a very big part of my life. I love to play chess, and listen to music. I love to take initiative to do projects, to help, to work in a team with nice people. I love to communicate, to share things with people I trust, to spend my time with them. I love setting clear goals and working hard toward them. As strange as it may sound, I love doing what I love, so I'd like to wish you to never stop doing the things you enjoy, never stop fighting to accomplish your goals, your dreams, because I believe that's very important for all of us. ♥
At the moment I have 3 turtles and a dog. I bought 2 of the turtles, but it’s interesting that I found the third one on the street. It seems like the people who have taken care of it, let it go because it has become very big. One of the reasons why zoo shops don’t sell red-eared sliders anymore - they grow very fast, and their owners leave them on the streets, parks, and other places. I took it because I just couldn’t leave it on the street, it’d probably have died, and I have the opportunity to take care of it.
Here's my littlest one: https://imgur.com/a/3octSwb?s=fbm
And that's my amazing dog Harry (The breed is pointer).
35265849_1591758170952419_5317241371545829376_n.jpg

My CCG story began very long time ago when I still hadn't bought the game. Like many other people, I used to follow Bulgarian youtubers who shot their videos on this server, and streamed as well. I was spending a lot of my time watching EggWars videos because I really desired to try out this game myself.
My dream came true when I bought Minecraft on 18th March 2017. As I remember, I straight joined Cubecraft and went to the EggWars lobby. Started playing the normal mode, and oh gosh, I was so bad at this game. The normal mode definitely wasn't my thing, that's how I changed to Speed EggWars. It became my favorite game, and to this day, it remains my favorite one. The place where I found my first friend on Cubecraft - an amazing person who has always been very important to me. That's how my CCG story started, and the story of my weird username. I've never liked the name I have, I changed it because of my friends - as a symbol of our friendship. But with the time, I got attached to it, people knew me as iiNoobiii, and it already meant a lot to me, so I don't think I will ever change it.
I kept finding more and more nice people, and talking to them improved my English. In-game, I kept setting more and more goals to accomplish. All of those nice, funny moments, all of those amazing friends I made are the reason why Cubecraft is one of my favorite places.
About 4 months ago, I noticed that there are existing Cubecraft forums, so I registered.
A whole new level of my Cubecraft adventure - I realized how much I enjoy participating in the community, reading your suggestions and suggesting my own ideas, seeing your artworks, Мinecraft creations, youtube videos, even laughing at your CCG memes, creating memes myself, and a lot more other things.
Seems like I am going to stay here for a long time, so let's all have some fun together :)

19148258_130255884225966_4177161449786834944_n.gif

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on Mafe's profile.
"Pantalón para tiendas" 😆

2024-04-16_13.38.06.png
Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Top Bottom