Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
There are some incredibly grey areas when it comes to what is considered "offensive" to staff and other players.
In order to prevent this I believe there should be a full list included in the "Rules" section of the forums of all offensive words and any "common masks".

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
A lot of people will probably disagree with this(do not take that sentence in the context of this suggestion)so here's an alternative suggestion:
Instead of responding with: "You are not allowed to say this!"
It should say: "You are not allowed to say <word>!".

Link to original thread [Click me].

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 or the message should go through but with the banned word replaced with a bunch of stars.
Example
Player types: "this server is fing awesome" (I put fing to represent the swear word bc I don't want to rule break just for giving an example)
Other players see: "this server is ****ing awesome"

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
+1 or the message should go through but with the banned word replaced with a bunch of stars.
Except than players wouldn't necessarily know what they are saying so wrong because there are so many words it could be and for an avid user of chat it will likely be pretty pointless as it basically contradicts itself

about the idea
with that you can say something completely out of context and get muted/warned for that already even though it wasn't actually being rude
for example If I am speaking Danish and I use the word Kiss in my sentence for example in reference to the band, but kiss in Danish is kys of course staff can use surrounding context to avoid being a false mute/warning however with this there are bound to be people using this as a way to report people for not actually breaking the rules due to context this would well likely increase that

I personally like @CommunistCactus's idea for this more

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom