Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yuuki-chan

Dec 8, 2015
The land of the Dutch
reports.cubecraft.net suggestion
When reporting trollers/campers etc, it would be useful if we could enter multiple player's names so we don't have to create a separate reports for them, it's not an issue though. (@andyschofie)

EggWars
The glass boxes, It'd be useful to add an extra glass block on top of the players to prevent fly hackers to take everyone's eggs, this happens sometimes in 1.8 (not sure about the 1.9 network, though this wouldn't prevent phase hackers, but it's at least better protection.)

Also on the map 'Beach', there's an island next to the diamond generator which is practically useless, maybe put an iron or gold generator there?

Reactions: Despacito 2

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
reports.cubecraft.net suggestion
When reporting trollers/campers etc, it would be useful if we could enter multiple player's names so we don't have to create a separate reports for them, it's not an issue though. (@andyschofie)

EggWars
The glass boxes, It'd be useful to add an extra glass block on top of the players to prevent fly hackers to take everyone's eggs, this happens sometimes in 1.8 (not sure about the 1.9 network, though this wouldn't prevent phase hackers, but it's at least better protection.)

Also on the map 'Beach', there's an island next to the diamond generator which is practically useless, maybe put an iron or gold generator there?
Yes, I don't see why not have adding more players to 1 report, especially when there is a bunch of people in your lobby spamming. However, I believe that the staff can manage to deal with more than 1 people in 1 report, just write it down in the Additional Info.
For the fly hack thing, I don't see why not have a block on top to prevent fly hackers from going out.

Yuuki-chan

Dec 8, 2015
The land of the Dutch
I've tried using the additional information box but they didn't get banned, they specifically told me to create a separate report for the other players :\ that's why I'm suggesting this.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I've tried using the additional information box but they didn't get banned, they specifically told me to create a separate report for the other players :\ that's why I'm suggesting this.
Oo. Maybe depends on who is dealing with your report, because mine was accepted with 2 people punished in 1 report cause from Spamming.

Reactions: CubeTale

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hmmm i'm not really sure about your first idea, i think it would be confusing for the staff member that is solving the report.
I like your second suggestion though.

Reactions: Yuuki-chan
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom