Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Seeing as there's so many 1.9 spammers on 1.9+, I figured that it would be kind of unfair to get easy wins of them in a fight, so, before they join their first game of logging on the server, a message says: "Be sure to turn on attack indicator in Escape Menu, Options, Video Settings! Wait for this to fill up after each hit before attacking again to do much better damage!" or something along those lines.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
So, you want to change the way click-spammers play? I understand you want to help other players, but not everyone is going to like that, is able to that and even that message is in my eyes not needed. Click-spammers are frustrating, espacially when they knock you of the edge, but I dare to bet that you've also click-spammed more than once because you were in a dangerous situation. You just need to try and learn how to PvP against those kind of players. If everyone is going to play in the exact same way, Minecraft would be very boring.

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
So, you want to change the way click-spammers play? I understand you want to help other players, but not everyone is going to like that, is able to that and even that message is in my eyes not needed. Click-spammers are frustrating, espacially when they knock you of the edge, but I dare to bet that you've also click-spammed more than once because you were in a dangerous situation. You just need to try and learn how to PvP against those kind of players. If everyone is going to play in the exact same way, Minecraft would be very boring.
This feature would basically alert everyone, and therefore the people who don't know what 1.9 PvP is, to change their settings if they were unaware. It doesn't prevent you from click spamming or makes it against the rules, it just alerts you if you were unaware.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This feature would basically alert everyone, and therefore the people who don't know what 1.9 PvP is, to change their settings if they were unaware. It doesn't prevent you from click spamming or makes it against the rules, it just alerts you if you were unaware.
I'm pretty sure even if everyone gets alerted, 99% of the click-spammers is still going to click-spam, since it is their way of playing. I don't see the point of turning on your attack indicator, I never use the indicator, but still PvP in the 1.9+ way and never have struggles with it. Playing in 1.9 isn't that easy to learn, it's a feeling that you need to understand.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Seeing as there's so many 1.9 spammers on 1.9+, I figured that it would be kind of unfair to get easy wins of them in a fight, so, before they join their first game of logging on the server, a message says: "Be sure to turn on attack indicator in Escape Menu, Options, Video Settings! Wait for this to fill up after each hit before attacking again to do much better damage!" or something along those lines.
That would be a good idea, it would help the new players to 1.9.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom