Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this should be added to Cubecraft?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yes, but with tweaks

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

    Votes: 6 31.6%

  • Total voters
    19
D

Deleted member 169486

Guest
one issue is the hackers can go and break all the eggs then kill everyone and take points from their team
 

TheMilkmanGamer

Well-Known Member
Aug 9, 2016
102
10
93
Maybe some more tweaks @Build. As you have said, veterans will just benefit even more from this even more giving newbies no chance to earn too many points. Otherwise, I think this is a pretty decent idea. Camping is a strategy but I personally think it should be bannable. But I am also thinking if some players don't contribute to a victory at all or are rather a nuisance but there is one single person who still goes ahead and wins the game, they should definitely take all the points because nobody else deserves them.

Lol, camping being bannable sounds a little bit extreme to me. Yeah, it's very annoying and stupid but camping should be discouraged by gameplay mechanics / map features rather than punishment.
 

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
1,539
544
188
As annoying as it is, camping is still a strategy. I just never use it.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
Top Bottom