Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You think they should remove or limit the rematches ?

• Yes . its annoying.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No , its good.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadKingMike

Jul 3, 2017
Morocco
Hello Cubecraft , Can you please limit the rematches like the 4th guy just got 200 wins in one load , also the 5th one , also everyday the leaderboards change so they farm to get 4th :./ i [ think you should restart the score xDDD jk }

D

Deleted member 352903

I think there should be a limit of rematches, but it won’t really fix this problem. They’ll still be able to join again and keep farming wins
(You’re talking about duels right?)

MadKingMike

Jul 3, 2017
Morocco
Yea , but ppl have to join all the mods so they can't play with their alts , alsso i think mods have to spec duels a lot and when they find someone rematching they restart all his stats or they ban him for 24 hours - 8 days

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yea , but ppl have to join all the mods so they can't play with their alts , alsso i think mods have to spec duels a lot and when they find someone rematching they restart all his stats or they ban him for 24 hours - 8 days
Moderators are here to have fun, so they didn't join the staff team to spectate every single duel, when there are other games where other players are breaking other rules. And the leaderboards update once in a certain amount of time, so that's probably why the players seem to farm wins. And keep in mind that 1 game of duels could take 30 seconds, so players can get many wins in a small amount of time.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Moderators are here to have fun, so they didn't join the staff team to spectate every single duel, when there are other games where other players are breaking other rules. And the leaderboards update once in a certain amount of time, so that's probably why the players seem to farm wins. And keep in mind that 1 game of duels could take 30 seconds, so players can get many wins in a small amount of time.

Dunno, one of them managed to jump 500 kills in a day. While that might not seem like a huge number, let's do some math. Matches can take as low as 30 seconds (possibly lower). So right off the bat that's 15,000 seconds. Equivalent to ~4 hours. Now time to factor in the waiting time + body business + players combat logging + possible losses. Depending on the time of the day you'll be lucky to have one match right after another. The additional time needed is a bit insane considering the base time is 4 hours. I don't know when these guys usually play, but if I were to assume their ping and whatnot, then I'd say they are around my timezone. Winning 500+ match in a day without any issues must be either your lucky day or some fishy business going on.

Of course we're talking about 200 matches here, but try to win 100 in a day. It's not easy.

There might be issues with the leaderboard updating... but there doesn't seem to be any issues with the other leaderboards.

Edit: It's also not possible to get valid video evidence of players using alts to farm kills in duels. After all... it's 1v1 game mode.

Edit x2: So while I do claim that such large figures are hard to obtain, they aren't improbable. So whether these players are actually farming, that I can't say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shallidor and remio

MadKingMike

Jul 3, 2017
Morocco
Yeah but this is annoyung :/ im playing fairly i dont farm

MadKingMike

Jul 3, 2017
Morocco
Do you have any valid evidence of them farming kills with alts?

If not, then don't go around publicly claiming certain people in specific are doing so.
yes i do it was only 1 lobby there , then he joined a game then , i haven't see him in the lobby again [ Fyly ] , then in a second he gets 300 wins llke tWTF in 15 min

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
This is the type of problem you can submit in a bug report, as it is I've escalated the problem and there is no need to report it yourself ;)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This should no longer be an issue. A moment ago we released a new system to PvP duels which limits each player from getting more than 10 wins against the same player per day. (Custom duels do not count). Thanks XD

Reactions: Xoko and Elenahh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom