Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
That's not that big of an accomplishment, there are 50 people who are on every single Minerware leaderboard.

Jokes aside, congratulations. Grinding for 4 leaderboards simultaneously (discounting mega) must have been pretty difficult. Major props for playing that much skywars in general, I know I certainly couldn't handle it. I'm a little bummed to see no chaos clips in the montage, but other than that, it was quite epic.

Reactions: Goodyannathan

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
That's not that big of an accomplishment, there are 50 people who are on every single Minerware leaderboard.

Jokes aside, congratulations. Grinding for 4 leaderboards simultaneously (discounting mega) must have been pretty difficult. Major props for playing that much skywars in general, I know I certainly couldn't handle it. I'm a little bummed to see no chaos clips in the montage, but other than that, it was quite epic.
i got on chaos lb before i fixed not being able to record and tbh im just on chaos lb for all the lbs i dont really like the gamemode+its hard to get good clips. glad u liked the montage :D

H4T MC

Nov 16, 2020
can i ask u how many ping u get? when we 1v1ed it felt like ur connection to the server wasnt that good lol
My ping is horrific. 310-330 typically. I live in New Zealand, so that's probably why. The majority of battles run not bad, but a few are pretty bad in terms of lag sometimes.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom