Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes

• No (Why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I would love to see this suggestion added, it is a very good suggestion, even if it is the same as on another server that we all know.

But it would be very good. Because sometimes they give you little lags that make you get kicked off the server.

This would mainly save me a lot of times. Because many times I've been playing an EggWars, I've had one player left and I've had a lag and I've lost the game because of this thing.

My dream is to see this added to CubeCraft.

I love this suggestion, hopefully I'll see it in here!

• Love
Reactions: Technosword

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Just encountered a situation like this again today. I made sure 5 minutes was plenty of time too. (Enough time to troubleshoot and restart game/launcher/computer)

Reactions: wxzzrd

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
We’ve all had those moments, your friend gets kicked from the server, or has to relog to make stuff work, and now you have to readd them to the party. So what I’m proposing is that when someone leaves the server it takes 5 minutes before they’re automatically removed. (You can always /p kick before then.)
This is a small QOL update to make people’s lives easier, please vote in the poll!
(Was originally 3 minutes, has been changed to 5)
Edit: Thanks to @Dutudy who helped me get the party look just right :)
If you can always /p kick them, u can also /p invite them. It takes 3 seconds and eitherway it is annoying to add/remove someone

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
@Jukaido @Levi_the_pro @Landon AWESOME9 @Lmaoaoisiso @𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ Is there any improvements you can suggest or something I can do to change your mind?
Hypixel has it and I hate it, it's annoying not usefull and doesn't really have a purpose. I rather re invite someone than have to kick them every time.
If I crash they can play a quick solo sky game without me with the feature it will only delay everything. If they do add this I hope you can disable it.

Reactions: MrTommy

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Reactions: MrTommy and Jukaido

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I given it a yes, but i do think maybe less then 5 minutes if the server is gonna wait 5 minutes for you to log back in it could cause lag across the network if everyone was doing it

Reactions: Technosword
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom