Should this be added?

• Yes

• No (Why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
We’ve all had those moments, your friend gets kicked from the server, or has to relog to make stuff work, and now you have to readd them to the party. So what I’m proposing is that when someone leaves the server it takes 5 minutes before they’re automatically removed. (You can always /p kick before then.)
0683E005-E5C3-438D-9642-A3198C4EF7C8.png
This is a small QOL update to make people’s lives easier, please vote in the poll!
(Was originally 3 minutes, has been changed to 5)
Edit: Thanks to @Dutudy who helped me get the party look just right :)

Last edited:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Definitely a yes from me, i would also like to see this with the party owner, If the party owner leaves, then after 3 minutes, someone else in the party becomes the party owner.

Reactions: Technosword

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I personally would find it pretty annoying they have this feature on hypixel and there I find it annoying since everytime people leave which happens a lot I have to /p remove else I cant start a game I dont often have that someone gets kicked from the server or relogs. If they add that I can start a game within the 3 minutes I would like this to be added if they dont add that I wouldn't want this so right now with this suggestion I wouldnt like it added but with tweaks yes.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
This idea single handedly solves the problem with AFK farming, but I believe that the time should be upgraded to 5 minutes, 3 minutes just feels too short of a time.
If we're taking inspiration from Hypixel I'd also love to be able to go offline without getting instantly kicked from the party, for 3 minutes or so as you said. That'd be super handy and just a quality of life change that a lot of people would benefit from.
It's a Yes from me. 😊

D

Deleted member 511644

I'd really like it if this should be added, maybe also a /rejoin command with this? To spectate your team/party members.

And also, the possibility to join other games if the AFK player got kicked, since you'll get the same problem, you have to kick them, and re-invite.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I really love this idea! there's always times I need to relog really quickly so it would be a great idea to not have to wait for another party invite!

D

Deleted member 469419

Hey!

Yeah, why not? This seems like a really good idea! It true that sometimes someone have to leave from the server for make something and you've to invite them again after few minutes. However, I'd personally give them more time (7-8 minutes).

Good idea!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Wow thanks everyone for the great feedback!
If they add that I can start a game within the 3 minutes I would like this to be added
Yes, if someone is offline, you can go into a game as if that person was not in the party. (They will have to wait until the next game to join you)
but I believe that the time should be upgraded to 5 minutes, 3 minutes just feels too short of a time.
However, I'd personally give them more time (7-8 minutes).
I’d be open to making it 5 minutes. If more people say this I’ll change it!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey Techno! Thanks for your suggestion :>

I think this would be a nice addition even though it does not make a huge difference.

Friends of mine do have a pretty bad internet connection so they get kicked quite often, this means that I have to reinvite them like 10 times an hour which could be very annoying.

I think this would make it way more easy and less annoying when someone has to relog because of, like you said, to make stuff work or when people are having a bad internet connection. The only change I would like to see is giving them around 5 minutes to rejoin instead of the three minutes you suggested.

I voted yes! Good suggestion :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom