Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bloxen

Feb 27, 2016
N/A
www.enjin.com
I just thought this a few minutes ago, and there doesn't seem to be a plugin that can do this. I figured this could be a very revolutionary way of manipulating blocks with a clever usage of commands. I wish I could properly illustrate this with some images, but imagine being able to use this for repositioning a certain ammount of blocks that are classified to their own block types. This "outline is acting like a 3D scan of the object, and will have a colored outline pertaining to which block it is. This in return could result a much more efficient way of fine tuning a structure. Does this sound like something that is feesible? Also I think that there should be verticle slabs, and the ability to rotate blocks at will.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Vertical slabs is something I really want.

As for the command you're asking for, something similar is the /b over d<#> command with VoxelSniper. I understand what you're trying to explain, however I do not think it is anything in Minecraft as of now. :P

Reactions: Bloxen

Bloxen

Feb 27, 2016
N/A
www.enjin.com

As for the command you're asking for, something similar is the /b over d<#> command with VoxelSniper. I understand what you're trying to explain, however I do not think it is anything in Minecraft as of now. :p
i mean to have a way to see a visable 3D outline. kind of like when you are trying to paste something in mcedit

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(

As for the command you're asking for, something similar is the /b over d<#> command with VoxelSniper. I understand what you're trying to explain, however I do not think it is anything in Minecraft as of now. :p
^^^^
watch :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom